The love in her dream

Synopsis

Synopsis

"When magic brings you together, Destiny keeps you apart".
-Hafsa Naseem.

***

"Love giveth, Love taketh".

*************

Ele's POV

I stared perplexed at the change of interiors and the surrounding. I was in my room -turning, twisting, dancing never knowing what's truly happening. I'm so happy, full of life, but never knowing why everything around me seems extremely familiar and exceedingly mysterious too.

I caught a glimpse of ourself in the vanity next to our bed, I wore a long white dress that had a slit from my knees. Hair styled in an elegant bun, few strands framing my face. I liked the way I looked.

Strong arms engulfed me from behind. The touch seems incredibly familiar. I relaxed in our embrace. He rested his chin on my shoulder while pressing his lips there and everywhere whenever he gets a chance.

"Ele, I love you..." he said. I turned my face in the opposite direction, all smiles. I wanted to see him, know him. I turned to him and lifted my face to see how he looked but then all of a sudden he brought his lips to mine, his lips soft against my stupid lips, but to my disappointment, he never revealed his face, a haze perpetually covered my visions whenever I wanted to see him.

The whole scene, felt like I'm on my very own personal cloud, everything seemed magical. We floated around the room in perfect harmony, holding each other close. He was taller than me but I could see his eyes, the way he looks at me-love, love, and love is all I could think, and his nose and his touch - all enchanting me but never revealing his entire face.

my room is all covered with white fairy net and curtains, bed all covered with roses-white roses and daisies, all my favourites, and he's wearing a white shirt-a see-through shirt for his freaking perfect body.

I'm all dressed in white too, my curly hairs framing my face, he raised his hand and tucked my hair strands behind my ears, It's all freaking romantic! The roam rotated at our dance displaying all the magnificent enchantments that covered the wall. A black silhouette of a couple dancing was painted in the right wall next to the door. We looked like the couple in the picture.

"I love you more..." is all I replied.
The sun shone bright, rays hitting my eyes, I woke up "It's the same dream" I thought to myself self -a beautiful dream, wow a beautiful lie...

------------
A/N

Wanted readers than reads!!!!

Show some love.

Vote and comment and share if you like my story