10

I touched the beautiful flowers that shone like diamonds in the sunlight, petal as soft as cotton

I touched the beautiful flowers that shone like diamonds in the sunlight, petal as soft as cotton. The scenery that unravelled at my sight looked like a jungle out of a storybook.

I heard someone sing softly from afar, voice a perfect symphony, each word blending together in precise harmony,
"How could I
tell my heart to see
that it's gotta learn to be
Without you

It's been a
hundred seven days
but I never found
a way just how to..."

I walked towards the music, the jungle went on and on, emerald climbers engulfed the tall trees and the grass was covered with tiny pebbles and flowers.

In the corner of a tall oak tree stood an enormous mirror that reflected me. I saw a familiar strong arm gripped my shoulders through the mirror and he uttered softly:

"you look beautiful in this white gown Helen, like an angel fallen from heaven" and ran his hands teasingly on the collar, tracing the lace patterns that travelled downwards on my dress, although his face was covered behind my long hair I stared at his reflection in awe.

I heard the music from the opposite direction, a path that was floating with flower petals, white and red roses, and daisies. I withdrew from his touch, he shuddered in confusion, "don't please" he said but I left him standing near the mirror and walked on the path that dominated the melody.

The scenery changed from tall trees to a vast meadow, full of white daisies. I gaped at my favourite flowers in astonishment, pinnacles ran throughout the place.

A boy was laid peacefully in the middle of the meadow, humming the song I heard from a distance, his voice floated smoothly across the meadow. I closed the gap from him and sat next to him.

He sensed my presence as he stopped singing and spoke, "you finally arrived, I was waiting so long for you Elen" and straightened himself.

I stared flabbergasted at the boy seated next to me, he was Aiden Elton with all his glory and tackiness. He came closer to me and placed a kiss on my cheeks while I only stayed dumbfound by the catastrophe.

The setting of the meadow darkened and I started to fall out of it, the beauty started to evaporate in front of my eyes along with the smiling Aiden. I started screaming, desperately trying to cling into Aidens extended hands " don't let me go, please" but I fell far from him.

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the sunlight that poured into my bedroom. I felt tears streaming down my orifices but I didn't know why I wept? The dream seemed so real, everything crystal clear.