15

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

I stayed in the arms of Aiden for a long time, gazing at the stars, floating in excitement and bliss. I didn't want this moment to end, I wanted it to last forever. Although I knew very little about Aiden to fall in love with, I knew this, Aiden is and was loyal to the ones he loves, he never gives up on them. Moreover, he didn't take advantage of my feelings, he set his boundaries, and I wanted to respect that.

I heard my phone ring, I picked it and yelled: "I said I'm busy, cut the crap, Cole!".

"Ele, where are you?" I heard my mom's voice ask, I was thinking that it was Cole.

"Mom! You home?" I asked her instead.

"Yes, where are you?" She repeated, concern clear on her voice.

I wondered if it was a good thing to tell my mother, panicked at our little getaway without informing anyone but I knew my mother, at the same time I don't!

"Ele?" She pressed on the other side, I realized I was keeping quiet for some time.

"With Aiden?" I asked her in a small voice, glancing at a chill Aiden.

"What?" She asked.

"Mom I am with Aiden, sorry that I didn't inform you. Sorry, mom!" I confessed and waited for her reply.

"Okay, but it's 4 am now hun!" She acknowledged, but I didn't sense any anger from her voice.

"You okay with this?" I asked her still confused.

"I don't see any problem with it, but when will you make it home?" She asked.

"I love you mom! will be there in an hour" I informed happily, now that I have her permission, I felt relief flooding over my senses.

Aiden gave me a sceptical look and asked: "Are we leaving?".

"Why, planning to settle down in here?" I countered.

He thought for a moment and said seriously "I was planning for a more serious something, like burying a body?".

I looked at him, he had an unwavering serious expression so I got up quickly and ran towards the car. I heard Aiden following behind me, he caught me in a swift and laughed uncontrollably.

"You are so funny Elen, come on I wouldn't do that! God, your face!" He stated between laughter and let go of me.

"Haha funny, I was only joking you know?" I answered, trying to mask my embarrassment.

"Oh really?" He asked with a mischievous smirk, moving slowly towards me, I nodded in agreement. He snaked his arms on my waist and started to tickle my waist. I burst out laughing loudly beyond control.

"Aiden, stop it please" I pleaded with him, in between laughter.

"Admit that you were scared" he negotiated.