"This is where I leave you Floyd." I said in mock sadness, "But I'll be watching your handiwork for a little while. If I deem the carnage acceptable I'll reverse the lock down procedures I have in place and the building will be open for people to come...or go. Good luck!"

I watched Deadshot nod at the camera and head into the fray. His face was well known so the inmates listened when he talked and instructed them on what to do. Soon the inmates were an organized force to be reckoned with. They moved in small groups killing and maiming most staff they found. They were even able to break into the medications closet. Some of those drugs would be worth a fortune on the street.

With that I clicked off the camera feeds, satisfied with what was happening at Arkham. I turned off the lock down procedure for the outside doors. Then I shot an email to my supplier of what I needed for my next task. I went to the desk of the cafe to pay for my time and walked back through the tunnel till I was once again on the streets. I made my way towards my bike thinking about what I wanted to do next before the big show.

What do you think darlings? A or B?

I vote B! It's the best in the long term!

If you want to die yes, I think option A is waaaay better!

They bickered back and forth before I tuned them out and made my decision. I swung my leg over my bike and made my way towards Scarecrow's club. I needed to talk to him about some things.

Soon I was striding into Scarecrow's club with confidence and a visage of boredom.

"Hey is Crane around?" I asked two large men in a bored voice.

"And who would you be?"

I looked at my nails,

"The psychopathic Joker's most precious possession so I would let me in before he drives by and sees you giving me a hard time."

The men looked at each other fearfully and quickly guided me to Crane's office in the back. He looked up from some papers he had been studying when the door opened. He looked between me and his men silently asking for an explanation.

"She said she's tight with Joker, wanted to talk to you about something."

Crane studied me for a moment before recognition flashed through his eyes. He nodded to the guards to leave so we could talk.

"I don't think we were properly introduced when we saw each other last. My name is Emberleigh." I said shaking his hand.

He gestured for me to sit before he spoke,

"What can I do for you?"

"I need some of your gas hallucination grenades and some with that stuff that shuts down the nervous system so they can't move."

His eyebrows raised even farther,

"Are you asking for you or for Joker?"

I looked him straight in the eye,

"Does it matter?"

He sighed in defeat and pressed a series of numbers on a hidden key pad that opened to reveal a storage cabinet. He took out three of each and turned back to me.

"$20,000"

I scoffed, "Don't play me dumb Crane I know the prices you give my Daddy."

A pout passed over his lips before he sighed,

"Fine $17,000"

I smiled and handed him a wad of the stolen money and stowed the grenades in the duffel bag. I turned to leave and at the doorway I looked over my shoulder,

"Nice doing business with you Dr. Crane, look out for the fireworks later tonight."

I snickered at his perplexed expression and walked out of the club back to my bike. Finally, it was time to set up for the fireworks. I drove till I was on small dirt backroads  with dense trees on either side. I finally reached where I was meeting my contact. He turned to look my way as I approached. I got off the bike and walked over to him.

"Everything in order?" I asked looking at our target.

I saw him nod out of my peripheral vision,

"The guys are setting the last of the charges on the outside that will go off at your word."

"Excellent!" I said clapping, "Did you find the radio signal I need to patch into Joker's  walkie-talkies?"

"Yep, took a bit but we found it. You're ready to broadcast whenever."

I smirked, this was going to be epic.

3 Hours later

I looked up at the sun to see that it would be setting in a hour or so. I decided it was time to get the show on the road. I raised the microphone of the walkie-talkie to my lips,

"This is your captain speaking once again. We are T-minus one hour till the fireworks show begins so get the popcorn ready! We've already had some on board entertainment earlier today so I hope you folks enjoyed that. Trust me, this next show will drive you batty!" I said cackling before cutting off the broadcast. 

It took less than forty-five minutes for the telltale purple Lamborghini to pull up to the gates of Wayne manor, throwing the door open aggressively, he started looking around. I quickly nodded my appreciation to my contact before skipping towards Daddy.

"Hi Daddy!" I chirped when I got close enough to him.

He just pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment before he forcefully bent me over the hood of the car. He pulled my hands behind my back with one of his larger ones and I knew this was gonna suck. I heard the whisper of the belt leave his pants and whimpered. Without a word he landed twenty smacks on my bottom before pulling me back up into a crushing hug.

I was silently crying from the pain at this point and I held onto him just as tightly. I felt a hard kiss being pressed on the top of my head before he sighed,

"Why does it seem that you are intent on giving me such severe heart palpitations I die?" he asked sarcastically.

"Aww come on, the adrenaline keeps you on your toes!" I whined.

"Tell me why we are here. Right now."

"Oh I've set up quite the show! Lets get closer."

I led him through the gates of Wayne Manor till we were positioned in a small divot in the hill that had a perfect view of the manor. I pressed the signal button on my watch and soon men with gas masks and machine guns busted into the manor. Soon the smoke came pouring out the windows and the yelling started. Daddy eyes were affixed to what was happening in front of him intently. I smirked slightly. Soon enough Bruce Wayne and his butler Alfred were dragged out of the house. They were perfectly still and fell like sacks of potatoes when the men dropped them. 

"Shall we take a closer look?" I asked slyly.

He started walking towards the bodies after he shot me a look of pure lust. I followed closely behind him. He stared down at Bruce intently. All that was moving were his eyes and they darted all over, terrified. The men stood close by silently waiting for instructions. Without taking his eyes off of Bruce he spoke,

"Prop the butler up so he has to watch."

The men dragged Alfred to rest against the porch steps with a clear view of Bruce and the Joker. Daddy started circling Bruce before he crouched down so he was close to his face,

"Let's have some fun."