"A-and wear a s-shirt fast before you catch a cold."

Sowon did not anticipate any answer but she still stood there stupidly, not knowing what to do as she chewed her lip until the deep voice startled her again.

"Are you worried about me right now?" Namjoon asked, putting on his jean pants.

"N-no of course not!"

"Yeah like you get to see such a handsome face everyday." Namjoon retorted half-serious as he tossed on his shirt.

Sowon scoffed as she skipped the urge to kick the closed door which kept her away from attacking Namjoon. Instead, she leaned on his door and decided to wait for him because she wanted to avoid hearing her mother's taunts.

"Who said you are handsome-"

Before she could finish her retort Namjoon opened his door unaware of the person leaning on it and pulled the weight altogether, instinctively grabbing Sowon by the waist before she could fall to the floor.

Surprised at the sudden catch, Sowon opened her eyes and caught Namjoon looking worried for a second before he changed his expression into a frown.

"Why are you always so clumsy?" He asked while she glared at him.

"I am not clumsy! Leave me because I can take care of myself."

Merely shrugging, Namjoon suddenly dropped Sowon to her own weight on the hard floor as she groaned in pain while rubbing her back.

"Why did you suddenly drop me like that?" Sowon complained while standing up.

"I don't understand why you women always complain to men regardless of how we do what you say?"

She shook her head as Namjoon followed her action while they headed down, internally cursing her parents for choosing such a stupid person to be her life partner.

"Have more food dear, you eat so less!"

Sowon fought the urge to roll her eyes at her mother who kept on shoving food insistently in Namjoon's plate who politely declined everything.

Instead she blew on her soup and intentionally slurped the liquid loudly, gaining everyone's attention on her unmanned behavior.

Mrs. Han muttered something incoherent to herself while apologizing to Namjoon who only snorted.

"I am so sorry for her rude behavior dear, Sowon is usually a good girl but it seems like she needs to learn a good lesson."

"I agree that she needs to learn a good lesson."

Sowon choked on her soup when Namjoon agreed with her mother and started laughing, saying that he was merely joking.

"So son, what is your favorite food? Tell me so that I can make it for breakfast tomorrow."

"I specifically like food which are light like tea, pancakes and sometimes donuts."

Unable to keep inside Sowon snorted loudly, gaining the attention of everybody for the second time but she transformed it into a forced cough and diverted their interests away.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow before turning away, failing to notice how hard Sowon was trying not to laugh when she heard 'donuts.'