Chapter 27

Rewritten to exclude the spice

Your POV

I've been here about a month now, which means I got my healing quirk a couple weeks ago. It's really cool honestly, I can heal most injuries with a simple touch of my hands. The only drawback is that if I overuse it, the healed injuries will begin to transfer to my own body instead. That would only happen if both me and the injured person ran out of energy though, so the limits were pretty easy to figure out.

I've gotten a lot of practice after I recovered from receiving it in the first place. The league has been busy with jobs and what not. Spinner and Twice seem to get injured quite a bit actually.
It's always off putting when one of the league comes back covered in blood, especially when they don't have any injuries that would warrant so much. I do my best not to think about it though.

If I'm being honest, I've been having second thoughts about the deal I made. Knowing that people are hurt or worse... but getting rid of that Terrible quirk I had. I really thought I'd sell my soul for a chance to be rid of it. I guess I kind of did actually. No matter how kind they all were, no matter how much I enjoyed getting to know them, they were still hurting people and I was indirectly letting it continue.

I have a weary sigh as I lay back on my bed. Yuji quickly jumps up and makes himself comfortable on my belly. 'Maybe things will be fine. Yeah, just don't think about it. I'm not hurting anyone, that's all that matters.'

There's a light knock on my door. I call for them to come in and sit up, placing my cat in my lap. The door clicks open and in walks Dabi. I don't get to see him as often as I'd like, he seems to have a lot to do. That's expected I guess, but I definitely love seeing him when he has time.

"Hey doll." He says softly as he closes the door behind him. He furrows his brows as his gaze lands on me. "You alright? You look a little down." He quickly makes his way to sit beside me on the bed, wrapping an arm around my waist as he leans in to place a kiss to my temple.

"Yeah, just thinking too much I guess." I flash him a small forced smile. He purses his lips and stares, studying every feature in my face.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asks, concern seeping into his voice.

I just shake my head "thank you though, but I really just want to cuddle up and spend some time with you." Earning a soft chuckle from him before he shifts his body to lay down, pulling me with him and causing the feline in my lap to trot over and find a new place to nap in my room.
Dabi wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close, of course without any protest from me. I nuzzle into his chest and relax. I'd really missed him these passed couple weeks.

I suddenly realize something though. A small pang of anxiety sets in deep in my gut as I look up to meet those clear, dreamy turquoise eyes that melt me to my core. "Hey Dabi, can I ask you something?"

"Well yeah, what's up?" He replies, absentmindedly rubbing circles against my upper arm with his thumb.

"Um... what are we?" I break eye contact, half because of embarrassment and half because possible rejection is terrifying.

A couple quick huffs of air escape his nose in a silent laugh before he answers my question with a question of his own. " what do you want us to be?" His tone is almost teasing as I can see a mischievous grin on his face out of the corner of my vision.

My face heats up, I've never had to be the one to ask someone to be in a relationship. "Um-Uh- well..." I trail off, my awkwardness and embarrassment too much for me to continue.

A deep chuckle rumbles in his chest as I stumble with my words. "I thought you already knew you were mine Dolly." I look up to him again, just as I see that signature grin of his grow and a predatory glint shine in his eyes. I feel warm tension make itself known in the pit of my stomach as he leans in.

I can feel his hot breath brush against the skin of my ear as he whispers against it, "I guess I'll just have to make sure you really understand then." He punctuates the meaning of his words with a gentle nip to my earlobe.

The warm tension spreads up into my chest as I feel my face flush, causing goosebumps to erupt across my whole body as he shifts his position. Trapping me underneath him, both arms on either side of my head as his face dangles down close to mine. He teases a kiss, brushing his lips just barely across mine as I feel him place a knee between my legs.

My arms wrap around the back of his neck in an attempt to pull him closer into an actual kiss, but he doesn't budge. He just grins before leaning up, a crystal blue gaze demanding my full attention.

The grin is playful and impish, but his eyes are predatory and sharp. The expression itself causing the fuzzy tension in my body to move lower as his words purr out of his lips from above me. "You've got to tell me you want it, Babydoll~."

It's almost maddening how much I need his touch right now. My mind is fuzzy and tingles spread all over my body. "P-please...Dabi." Was all I could manage, my voice was breathless and pleading. And he was more than happy to oblige.

.

..

We both lay there naked and tangled together, basking in the afterglow of our highs. The safe and secure feeling that spread through my being was overwhelming. I felt like my heart would burst, especially now I knew I was his and he was mine with no doubts left in my mind.

All the apprehension I'd had about moving on too fast had been erased, there were no afterthoughts of the ash blonde, and I knew I was ready to open up to my patchwork lover. The fact that he was a villain never even seemed to cross my mind.

He had been softly rubbing to sooth the love marks that now littered my figure, serving as both a reminder of claim on me, and a warning to anyone else. After a few moments, we'd come down from the clouds, I feel the raven haired man shift beside me. I look up and am met with a concerned expression, his brows pinching close in the middle and his jaw tilted to chew on the inside of his cheek as he looks over the features of my face purposefully.

"I'm in love with you, Y/N