38. Playing in the snow

Start from the beginning

He started walking away making me enraged. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Oi! I never asked for your damn help!" I shouted in his face
"It sounded like you did" He still showing no emotion
"Tsk, I'm wasting my time here"

~~~~~ Normal POV

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!! Wake up it's a winter wonderland!!"

I heard Mina's screech outside my door.

"Hurry up!! Lets go— oh!"

Her loudness got cut off. Being so early in the morning I didnt think much of it. I got out of bed and got dressed in something warm so I can go play in the snow.
As I opened my door I almost tripped on something that was placed on the foot of my door.

A boquete of (Favorite flowers).

I sighed and picked it up. I close my room door again and picked up the little note that was on the flowers.

I'll be building a snowman behind the dorms, just in case you want to talk or join me.
I love you, witch

I chuckled. I lasted four day without talking to him, truth be told, I really miss him and his stubbornness, well he is a taurus after all.
(i wrote aries before so i fixed it)
I left the boquete on my bed and finally exited my room. I went downstairs to the common area to see Mina and some of our classmates in winter outfits. Though, Bakugo wasn't there.

"(Y/N)'s up!" Uraraka shouted "Time to go outside!"

Everyone cheered including me. Just as we were about to go outside Iida spoke up.

"(Y/N)! Have you had breakfast yet?" He asked as he stood in front of me
"Oh no, here he goes" Kaminari sighed as Mineta agreed
"Uhh, no.. I just woke up" I said
"Unacceptable! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" He lectured me and handed me a granola bar. "Quickly eat this so we can go outside"

I complied to the class rep's request and ate the granola bar. Everyone rushed outside once I was done. The girls had invited me to have a contest on who can build the cutest snowman making me remember Bakugo's note.

"I'll be there! Hold on!"

I walked around the building and see my handsome boyfriend kicking snow to the side building a tiny mountain. He patted it down with his foot to harden the snow but it resulted with his foot buried in the tiny mountain he build.

"Ughh! Stupid snow!"
"That's... not how you build a snow man" I spoke up, but suddenly I was frozen when he turned to look at me. I felt like I was in a Hallmark movie.
"Tsk, well do you wanna teach me?" He rubbed his nape
"Sure"

I walked closer to him, the distant voices of our classmates can still be heard so it wasn't completely quiet between the two of us. I stopped in front of him and stared into his mesmerizing red eyes.

"I'm sorry about everything that happened that day" He started, this time I was going to hear him out but first I grabbed his hand for reassurance. He clicked his tongue and looked down. "I was— an idiot for not listening to you, babe... talking about this is fucking hard but..." He trailed off and squeezed my hand. "I love you, like a shit ton and I missed your cuddles you're like my own teddy bear— not like a had one or anything but... tsk those four days literally felt like years"
I chuckled "Teddy bear?"
"You misinterpreted—" He looked back up
"Those four days also felt like years to me" I cut him off "I know you would never do that, but I was just so mad that you didn't listen to me... I also talked with Shinso, turns out her quirk is kind of like his. I know you were forced to do it"
He nodded and exhaled "Does this mean we're on good terms?"
"Of course!"