63. Pocky stick challenge + Marvel Crossover Pt. 1

as you can see from the title this is only part one but i did do the pocky stick part and next chapter will be a continuation:)

requested by; @MaddieTheWeeb_UwU
enjoy !! :)

requested by; @MaddieTheWeeb_UwU enjoy !! :)

💥💥💥

"You know we eat a lot of these" I say to Katsuki as I held up a box of empty pocky, "And we've never done the pocky stick challenge"
"What the hell is the pocky still challenge, did you make it up?!"
"No! It's been a thing! I would show you but we're all out" I told him and toss the small box into the garbage, but missed. So I just used my quirk to get in inside the garbage can.
"If you really want to do whatever that is we can buy more" My boyfriend suggests

Now we were on our way to buy some pocky but some of our gang decided to tag along. Katsuki wasn't thrilled but he wasn't complaining either.

"Sato was thinking of baking this cake but he needed the ingredients for it" Kaminari started "And since he's baking it, we're buying the ingredients for him!"
"That's nice if you guys, Sato does bake good pastries!" I exclaim as Mina nods
"They're alright" Katsuki adds, though I knew he was lying.

When we arrived at the convenience store all of went our ways to find what we needed. Katsuki got his strawberry flavor pocky, while I grabbed a few more options. We passed by the ramen section and he grabbed a few packs of the spiciest ramen they had, of course.

"Do we need anything else?" I asked him as he carried the basket with our snacks and his food.
He shook his head "Not unless you want anything else"
"Im alright, let go and wait for the kids"

Me and Katsuki paid and waited for the rest of our friends to finish shopping for their things. Which took a long while but eventually they paid and we left.
On our way back we saw Hawks, my mentor, flying above us at a super fast speed. He must've been in a rush, but the way he was headed was most likely to be our school.

"Ugh I swear, he better not ask me or Tokoyami to do any hero work for him" I grumble
"Well, only one way to find out" Mina speaks up

Once we arrived to our building, Hawks and Aizawa sensei were waiting outside. I didn't know whether this was good news or bad news.

"(Y/N)!" Hawks shouted
"No im not doing hero work in my day off" I quickly replied
"No that's not it, please follow us" My teacher replied
"Oh... okay, i'll see you later don't eat all the pocky!" I told Katsuki as he and the rest of our friends went in.

He rolls his eyes playfully but nods. I started to follow the adults into the school.

"Am I in trouble? I haven't done anything bad—"
"No of course not! You actually got an internship for another hero!"
"Hawks" Aizawa warns the number 2 hero
"Sorry Eraser, just excited"
"Wait what offer" I spoke up
"Have a seat and we'll explain" Aizawa opens the door to Principal Nezu's office where he sat.