47. Hes clingy pt.2

hello!! welcome back to my book <3

a lot of you anticipated this chapter so i hope i did justice!
requested by: @LamarAlkhawaja

enjoy !! <3

💥💥💥

My phone kept on buzzing and buzzing meaning I had gotten a handful of messages. From who? The one and only Katsuki Bakugo. I didn't even have to check, I just knew it was him.

After the whole ordeal with the villains and me being kidnapped, UA placed extra security near my room. They'd know if I snuck out to Katsuki's room or if someone approached my room at really late hours.

katsudon 🤤💖
man wtf, now i can't even see you at night

katsudon 🤤💖
i won't be able to sleep now

katsudon 🤤💖
this is bts

katsudon 🤤💖
bs**

I chuckled at his typo.

Me
i know :( we can hang out in the morning tho!

I texted back hoping to lift his spirits. Maybe in the future we can sneak into each other's rooms again, but for now I was highly supervised.

katsudon 🤤💖
not the same >:(

katsudon 🤤💖
but i'll see you tmrw, sleep well babe

I sent him a cute good night text before closing my eyes and trying to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning I woke up to pounding on my door. I was sleeping peacefully but it was a school day so I knew that pounding on my door meant that I woke up late.

"Coming!"

I shouted as I quickly got dressed and looked presentable. As soon as I opened the door I was greeted than none other than my lovable boyfriend.

"4 minutes, that's a record" He replied taking my book bag from me and slinging it over his shoulder
"Well what's my worst time?" I asked as I took his hand and intertwined it with mine.
"10 minutes, tsk you had me waiting witch" He said
"What's in the past is in the past, come on before we're late"

He agreed and we went to class. We couldn't afford to miss a minute of it.

We were walking to class and the whole walk there Katsuki kept giving a death glare at those who stared at me. I didn't complain though, some students heard about my kidnapping and how someone was impersonating me. The stares I got were uncomfortable, but Katsuki made them stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right, you can take your breaks now before your next class. Don't get into trouble" Mr. Aizawa said before walking out of the door.

Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Uraraka and I, aka our bubble tea squad, heard that the boba place in UA campus added a new flavor so we were bound to try it. But when I got up from my seat my boyfriend had a few questions.

"Where are you going?"
"Get bubble tea, you want one?" I replied
"Not really but I'll go with you" He got up from his chair
I tilted my head "Uhhh, It's okay they're going with me"

I pointed at our classmates who were waiting for me at the door.

"Don't worry Bakugo! We'll bring her back in one piece!" Kaminari said as he gave my boyfriend two thumbs up
He just rolled his eyes, "Just be careful"