48. Bakugo sees pervy messages Mineta sent

okay so i really liked this one but one thing

in previous chapters i wrote that (y/n) has her own bathroom but in this chapter i wrote that there's bathrooms everyone has to share and it's weird idk but just ignore it SJKSLDJSK

requested by: @0ikawasm1lkbread

mineta gets what he deserves 😤 ENJOY!

💥💥💥

"Ugh! Mineta is sending those perverts texts again" Mina complained
"He's so annoying!" Hagakure joined
"I simply blocked him, if he needs help oh well" Jirou said calmly

All the girls were hanging out in the common area. Surprisingly no boys were around so we took advantage of these rare times since our rooms are small and someone's it gets stuffy if all of us get together.

"How did you get him to stop (Y/N)?" Uraraka asked "I remember you said Mineta hasn't texted you in forever"
"Whaaa? Lucky!" Mina pouted

I poked her cheek so she could stop with her pouty lips.

"My guess is that Katsuki scared him shitless?" I chuckled as I took another sip of my tea that Yaomomo had made
"Wow, even though he seems angry and competitive all the time he really cares for you right (Y/N)?" Tsu made a cute thinking face while sticking her tongue out
I nodded in response "Yeah, I know it's surprising but I'm telling you girls he's not always like that"

Mina, being the dramatic queen she is, crossed her arms and sunk down on her seat.

"Well I want a boyfriend who makes Mineta stop sending these idiotic messages!"
Yaomomo took a seat next to Mina who was still sunken down on her seat "Why not get another phone you don't use? All my spam and his messages to that phone"

Rich girl!

"That's not a bad idea... If I could afford another phone and line" Jirou looked over at her
"Same here, my parents would think I'm crazy!" Mina got up from the floor after sinking all the the way down to the ground
"Kero, although that's a smart thing to do not everyone will not have the same access as you do Yaomomo"
Our vice class rep sighed "How inconsiderate of me! I'm sorry everyone!"

We just kept on talking and talking until we realized it was late enough to go to our dorms. I had to stop by Katsuki's to get my book bag since I took a quick nap in his room before meeting with the girls.

I knocked on his door and came in when I heard his approval. Once I opened his door, I see him standing outside of his balcony.

"You look dramatic, what are you thinking about?" I asked as I skip over to him and give him a back hug
"Nothing, I was just waiting for you to get your stuff witch" He replied and twirled me around so I was now hugging him from the front "I heard a lot of squealing what the fuck were you guys talking about?"
"Nothing important" I chuckled "Just the new episode of this new anime! The characters dad is so hot, Mina was dying over him"
"Sure" He clicked his tongue "Let's go inside"

He closed and locked his balcony doors. I went to get my stuff from the other side of his room.

"Okay, i'll see you tomorrow babes. I'll try to wake up early"

I gave him a kiss and left to my dorm for the night.

~~~~~ Bakugo's POV

I closed my eyes ready to knock out for the day, until my phone vibrated meaning I had a notification. I ignored it then I realized it could be my girlfriend texting me, her dumbass does have a habit of texting late at night.