28. He switches bodies w Izuku

back with another request :) !!
requested by: @mariamelad6

this wasn't hard to write but i took forever to complete for some reason lolol
also i hope you guys don't get confused when i refer to midoriya as katsuki and vice-versa 😅
enjoy !!

💥💥💥

"I have a lot of work to do" Uraraka groaned.
"Me too" Hagakure said

The girls and I were making our way to the locker room to change out of our hero outfits. Aizawa sensei critiqued our moves and how much we need to improve, he had mercy on some of us but didn't really hold back.

"Same here, I just can't get a special move down" I sighed,
"Don't fret, everyone! We can work everything out!" Our vice class president told us trying to lift the mood

Once we were done changing, we had to go back to Heights Alliance. I told my friends to go on without me since I was gonna wait for Katsuki, which they teased me for. But hey, I was being a good girlfriend.

Me
I'm gonna wait for you by the stairs, hurry up

I sat on the steps waiting for my explosive boyfriend and while I was waiting I decided to play games on my phone to pass time.
I almost didn't realize 10 minutes went by and still didn't hear anything from Katsuki. Usually he'd be the first one to get out of the locker rooms, hell he even waited for me most of the times, so I decided to call him to get an actual response.
The phone rang and rang, but was sent to voicemail. I look at my phone in confusion and hung up, he did not just do that... I called again and got the same outcome.

"What the hell, Katsuki?" I muttered under my breath and decided to go to the boys locker room to investigate, only to find it closed meaning everyone was done changing. I walked around the school building until I heard Midoriya's voice.

"Kacchan, wait!"

I ran towards his voice and finally found my boyfriend and my childhood friend in the hallway. They were facing each other as if they were about to argue, I think my timing was great...

"Hi, Izuku" I greeted before stomping over to Katsuki in the other side, "Why didn't you answer my texts or calls? I was waiting for you!"

Katsuki's cheeks started to turn red, he looked scared and baffled for some reason. It wasn't like him to act like that.

"Uhh— (Y—Y/N), I'm n—not K—"
"Midoriya?!" I cut... Katsuki or who I thought was Katsuki off. I turned to Izuku and saw him with an angry expression, which i've never seen on him before... "What's going on?!"
"Someone fucking switched our damn bodies!" Izuku told me in Katsuki's voice. It was surprising to see Izuku yelling and getting mad, even though it wasn't actually him or his voice.

I didn't even know what to say.

"So... Who do I hold hands with?" I looked between Katsuki and Midoriya,
"No one! Just wait 'till this is over, witch" Katsuki voiced as he walked away from us in Midoriya's body.

I turned to look at the face of my actual boyfriend only to see him blushing and flabbergasted.

"How did this happen?" I asked him
"Um... Well these 2 guys were walking by the locker rooms and Kacchan yelled at them" He paused, "One of the guys used his quirk I guess and just as I was getting out of the locker rooms we switched bodies"
"It's quite an experience seeing 'Katsuki' acting so... not himself" I commented and chuckled, "Since Katsuki is in your body, people are also gonna be confused seeing you in an angry state"
"Ah, you're right... but he won't listen to me" Izuku said as he scratched the back of his head, or better yet Katsuki's head.
"Wait before we go find him again, do a cute pose this is my only chance to take cute pictures of Katsuki"