62. Bakugo comforts you after quirk upgrade

honestly i didn't like how this came out but i kinda did? lol
it's kinda short too :/
this was requested awhile ago and i didn't get a name :(
so if you requested it, this is for you <33
enjoy !!

honestly i didn't like how this came out but i kinda did? lol it's kinda short too :/ this was requested awhile ago and i didn't get a name :( so if you requested it, this is for you <33 enjoy !!

💥💥💥

My quirk strength training has been paying off. I can easily lift heavy objects such as a concrete or boats, also lifting a building has been much less difficult now.
All of us were back at USJ, where we had our first villain attack. Except this time we were actually training. Hence why I know my training has been paying off. If I hadn't made it to UA I wouldn't have the power and strength I have today.

I was taking a quick break on one of benches and watched as all of my friends do their own thing. I slowly started to close my eyes since all of a sudden I started to feel sleepy. I was about to lay my head on the table when I heard an explosion near me, snapping me back into reality.

"What're you doing witch?" Katsuki asked
"Just resting, kinda sleepy though" I replied

Katsuki flicked my forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I complained rubbing my head
"There's no reason you should be sleepy! You're just overdoing it witch!" He answered back
"No Im not"
"So when you picked up that heavy debris, you were okay?" He crossed his arms and tapped his foot waiting for my answer
"Yeah! Perfectly fine..."

He glared at me until I told the truth.

"Okay yeah, I might've over done it or something" I confessed
He handed me a water bottle "Take care of your self, witch! Don't over do it"
"Ugh, alright"

After a long deserved break, I was back on the grounds. I was on the ruins zone hence why I was picking up debris. But now I think i'll try the mountains. Not to pick them up but just more training on how to get around them. You never know what setting you're gonna be fighting on.

"Hey, (Y/N)! You're fighting here now?" Kirishima greeted me as I walked by the mountains
"Yeah, this'll be a new setting for me, I'll be trying to get around the mountains" I explained
"That's so cool!" His eyes sparkled "I'll try not to bother you or crumble down the mountains" He said as he flexed his hardened skin
"It's all good, I rather you do that it'll be a good challenge"

Oh how wrong I was. Kirishima was stronger than before, so every now and then pieces of the mountains came tumbling down and here I was trying dodge all the flying pieces.

"You alright, (y/n)?" Kirishima asked as I nodded
"Stay put, Im gonna try something" I told him.

He gave me a thumbs up and waited for me. I concentrated on my surroundings and started to levitate with the ruble around me that Kirishima made, which was quite a lot. He realized what I was doing and hardened his skin getting ready for the impact.