SFW ABCS 👻 Flufftober Special

SFW HEADCANONS UWU

Once again aged up Bakugo ❤️
someone asked around what age
is aged up Bakubae in this so i'll say about 23-24 when
you guys are pro heroes !! :)

Also for the sake of these headcanons you'll be living together already lolol.

ofc if you know the artist of the picture above, COMMENT PLS

ENJOY ❤️

💥💥💥

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
Not very affectionate. He doesn't show PDA and he doesn't initiate it either. The most affection you're gonna get in public is hand holding, maybe a quick peck on the cheek.
Behind closed doors though....

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
He would always be there for you. He shows you tough love, like if you failed a test he'll call you a dumbass but help you study.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
He loves to cuddle! Though, he'll never admit it. He likes to lay down and hug something, so spooning is a must.
Sometimes he'll open his arms and you know it's a sign he wants to cuddle, but he won't tell you. If you don't fall into his arms he'll be pouty for the rest of the night/day.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
Yes! Bakugo wouldn't date unless he's serious about things. It's canon he knows how to cook so he'll cook you something nice almost everyday. He will judge your cooking too, like ok gordon ramsey. No doubt he's also good at cleaning.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
He'd ghost you rip :( JKJK, he will NEVER EVER do that. He'll be mature about things and it'll be the only time where he talks about his feelings, like he'd say he's no longer feeling happy with you and it wouldn't be fair you to be faking this relationship.
Whatever the reason is he will be real with you.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
Not gonna lie, he's scared of commitment (aren't we all) but he's serious about settling down. You just gotta give him time and show him that you won't waste his time, cause he's definitely not going to waste yours. I'd say he would propose to you after 4-5 years of dating and he would want the wedding asap.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
Physically he's very gentle with you, he'll never hurt you (when y'all are in bed tho— oop)
Emotionally... It's canon he calls everyone names, right? Well he'd do the same thing to you but out of love... yanno what i'm saying? Like in my one snots he calls you 'witch' but it's out of love, lolol, besides NO ONE else can call you that besides him.