19. Make up/ First I love you

I didn't make y'all wait weeks this time, litty
enjoy :)

💥💥💥

As hard as it was, I went home with a smile on my face or else my mom would question me. I told her that Katsuki was training once again and that I was too lazy to stay. Luckily, she bought it and let me be.
I sighed as I plopped down on my bed. It was pretty weird not being next to Katsuki, or texting him at least. But what he did was wrong, he went to far and now he has to make up for it. He's not going to have everything his way...

~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by darkness. Hmm... I must've fallen asleep while overthinking things. The first thing I did was look at my phone to see if I had any missed messages or calls from him. Though, I only saw some messages from my classmates. 9:54pm, he was probably sleeping already. That also means I skipped dinner! I can't believe my mom didn't wake me up.

"I should get changed first" I said to myself since I was still wearing my uniform.

I did as I said and got changed into some pj's. I know it was late at night, but I still went down to the kitchen to see what my mom had made earlier and luckily I found a pizza box in front of me. Looks like she didn't bother cooking today. I heated up some pizza slices to take back to my room so I could eat and binge watch some anime. That sounded like a pretty good night to me.
I went back to my room and turned on my laptop, let me binging begin.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up again, but this time I was greeted by the brightness. I must've fallen asleep again while binge watching because my laptop was still open and the plate which has one pizza slice left were still on my bed. I looked at the time on my phone, but unfortunately it was dead. Looks like I forgot to charge it last night. So I turned to see the digital clock on my night stand and immediately jumped up, I had 10 minutes to get dressed and get to class or else... I slipped on my uniform and went downstairs immediately.

"(Y/N)! You still haven't left?!" My mom gasped,
"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked as I grabbed an apple from the counter
"I also woke up late, I'm sorry, I thought you had already left" She explained, she grabbed her car keys and pushed me out the door, "Okay lets go, this is the only time I'm giving you ride. Hey, how come Katsuki didn't come today? He knows he's welcomed in" We got in the car, as she quickly turned on the engine
"Umm— Uhh—" The words were caught on my throat, I didn't know what to say "He texted me saying he wasn't feeling well, so he's not going to class today. I'll be stopping by house later though"
"Ah, okay. Tell him I said I hope he feels better"

I nodded as she started driving. Luckily, I made it to class on time with one minute to spare. Of course, my mom sped all the way here and I ran to my classroom. I was out of breath.

"(Y/N)! Where were you?!" Mina was the first one to greet me
"(Y/N), are you okay?" Ojiro asked
"(Y/N)! Your sweat looks like your face is sparkling, I'm jealous!" Aoyama randomly commented
"I'm okay! I just woke up late" I panted as I leaned on Mina's desk for a break
"You ran here? You look exhausted!" Uraraka stood up from her seat and offered me her water
"No, my mom took me but I did run to class" I chugged half of the water down
"Umm... But you and Bakugo always come in together at the same time..." Mina trailed off

I froze at her statement... Right, they didn't know... I glanced over at Katsuki who was already staring at me. He tsk'ed and looked away as soon as I made eye contact with him. Mina was about to say something else, but Aizawa sensei suddenly came through the door and saw that some people were out of their seats. His eyes glowed red as a minor threat to us to sit down. We hurriedly scattered to our appropriate seats and quieted down.