35. Its your birthday !!

this is unnecessarily long lolol
2.5k words....
requested by: @adalissa_nightwalker

also i tried to keep it gender neutral, but i think i messed up and started using she pronouns in the end :(
i did not proof read either, so there might be quite a few typos

hope y'all enjoy ❤️
sorry for the wait 🥺

💥💥💥

I could barely sleep last night knowing how tomorrow was going to go. Yes, it was my birthday... but the party planners are unpredictable. When I talk about the party planners I meant; Mina, Kaminari, Hagakure, and Uraraka.
Last month it was Jirou's birthday, she didn't tell us anything but somehow Kaminari found out and the girls were set on celebrating it. It was even themed! Momo and Uraraka hung out with Jirou after school meanwhile Hagakure, Mina and Kaminari got the rock n' roll decorations. Of course, our classmates helped but the planning was all by Pink, Invisible, Pikachu, and Kirby.

No one knew my birthday besides Katsuki and Izuku. I doubt Katsuki would've told them something but who knew about Izuku. I wasn't expecting anything big, honestly I'd happy with just a cupcake and a kiss from my explosive boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped from my sleep when I heard loud knocking on my door. I checked the time and saw that it was 9 in the morning. I had a mini panic attack thinking it was a school day, but
fortunately it was a Saturday! That's still way to early to be waking up on a weekend.

"(Y/N)! Wake up! Yao-momo is making waffles!"

I heard Mina shout. My heart was pounding, did she plan something and that's her way of making me come out of my room to see it? Only one way to find out. I put on some slippers and opened my door to reveal my cheery friend.

"Let's go before the boys take them all!"

She dragged me all the way down to the dining room where half of my classmates were. Everything looked fairly normal...

"Good morning, (Y/N)" Yaoyorozu greeted me and gave us a plate of waffles.

Mina was quick to sit us down on a table.

"Where's Bakugo? He's usually with you in the mornings" Sero asked while chewing on his food

He's right. Oh no, he's gonna be upset and I didn't even bring my phone to tell him i'm down here already.

"Crap, I forgot. I'll go wake him up" I said
"Eh? You forgot? He's your boyfriend!" Hagakure told me, even though I didn't know she was there...
I just chuckled, "I have something on my mind and got distracted. I'll be back though!" I slipped out of my chair leaving my waffles on the table and made my way to my room to grab my phone. To my surprise I see Katsuki in front of my room, knocking the door and a medium sized box wrapped around gift paper on the floor next to him.

"There you are!" I play it off as if I had been searching for him when in reality I was a traitor and I left without him. "I asúmame that's for... me?"
He looked at me confused "You're up early, witch. But uhh— yeah... I got it a month prior"

He picked up the box, I wonder what he could have bought that I didn't notice... I've been to his room multiples times and didn't see anything large that could fit in that box.

"Happy birthday babe"
I take it from his hands. It wasnt that heavy, but it wasn't light either. "Am I suppose to open it now?"
Katsuki started to turn red as he scratched the back of his head. "Preferably, yes"