56. You turn into a boy

long chapter ahead :) kinda compensates for the fact that i took forever lol
requested by: @Shu_BEL_10 and @zombie_zoru559
enjoy!!

💥💥💥

What a headache.

I can't believe I wake up from my peaceful sleep to a damn headache. I wonder if I still have pain killers if not I'll have to ask Katsuki to get me some from recovery girl.

I get up making my way to my shelves and to my luck I did have pain killers. Just as I go to open it I notice my hands looked weird... More muscular and veiny. Wow my weight training has been paying off.

"I should tell— wait" I cut myself off when I hear unusual sound of my voice.

Now I know my memory isn't the greatest but I don't remember my voice being that deep and low. I went to my back to my bed to get my phone and right before I turn it on, I stare at the black screen with widened eyes.

"This is not me" I say in a low voice

I went to look in a mirror and indeed I had a whole new face, a man's face. Okay well at least I had a nice sharp jawline but that's not the point. Did I body swap with somebody or something?

I put on sweatpants and a shirt that didn't really fit me because my body grew with muscles. I looked in the mirror one more time, hmm, these are bigger than Katsuki's it makes me wanna show off but not right now. Lastly I put on one of Katsuki's hoodies that he let me 'borrow' awhile ago. I hated that this hoodie fit me just fine instead of loose.

5:48 AM

Everybody is still sleeping for sure. Including Aizawa sensei and Recovery Girl... but who else was I suppose to see?!

~~~~ idk how or where to reach the adults so skip to where yn is talking to them lol

"And you said you have no idea how this happened?" Aizawa sensei sighed clearly sleepy
"Yeah, I just woke up not too long ago with a headache, looked in a mirror and just boom a man" I explained

Recovery girl had a concerned look on her face. She had already kissed my cheek, but nothing happened. Probably because I wasn't really injured so what's there to heal, but it was worth a try.

"The laboratory should be opening soon so you can head there maybe they can find out what happened to you or help you" Aizawa replied
"Come on dear, I'll walk you there" Recovery girl started walking
"What about class?" I asked before following her
"I'll tell Bakugo recap for you" My teacher said "Dont worry I won't tell him about this, start remembering what happened throughout the week. Maybe something occurred you just forgot?"

I nod and followed Recovery Girl. Since the UA campus was so big, it was quite a walk to get there. This gave me a chance to thinking what happened a few days ago.

Hmm, I went to see my parents and they took Katsuki and I out to eat. Same with Katsuki's parents and that was an eventful evening.

Me and the girls went to an amusement park, we ate a lot of food but nothing tasted odd.

Our boba club gained a new member, Shinso, but we saw that coming.

I gasped when I finally remember.

"You look like you had a breakthrough, care to share?" Recovery Girl asks
"Yeah! Oh—" I kinda forgot my voice was deep, I surprised myself when I spoke up "2 days ago, Katsuki and I went on a date and this lady was chanting something. When I asked her if she was okay she looked at me and her eyes changed color and all she said was 'it worked' and skipped away"
She stopped in her tracks "Was she wearing a a blue cloak and had pink hair?"
"Uhh... Yeah she was, do you know her?"
"Mhmm... (Y/N), she casted a spell on you" Recovery girl explained "We used to be friends but she casted spells that inconvenienced me and everyone else, lucky for you I know what we need to do unfortunately she's a tough person to find"