54. You turn into a baby

hey y'all, no time no see sksjjss
this chapter is kinda long so let's get into it
requested by: @smsp162 & @gamergirlamaya

💥💥💥

"You know, I would've chosen Mirko's agency if she were scouting but she wasn't" I complained to Tokoyami as we followed Hawks as he was flying above us
"She would've been a great choice for you" He replied
"Right! Oh well, I mean number two is okay" I say as he nods
"I wish he would spend more time actually mentoring though" He said

I was about to reply when the sound of glass breaking and smoke coming out of a store caught my attention.

"Go go go! I don't know how long that'll last!" Some guys wearing ski masks with lots of bags and electronics get in their car and start driving away
"Check on the civilians! I got this" Hawks said as he followed after the thieves leaving behind some of his red feathers, his sidekicks and us did as he said.

I had the misfortune of entering the store that was just broken in to, where lots of smoke started coming out. I covered my nose since the smell was so strong, I knew it wasn't any type of fire smoke though.

"Hello? Is everybody okay?" I called out but didn't get a response, I didn't see anybody much less in the fog. Then I see a small silhouette on the ground, I gasp when I see that it's a baby. Though when I gasped I started to cough as I inhaled whatever was on the air. When I got close to the baby I felt that I was stepping on broken glass. "It'd be easier if I gather all the smoke first" I told myself. (Captain America: civil war, y'all know that scene)

With my quirk I gathered all the smoke towards me and trapped it inside a force field I made specifically for the smoke. My eyes widened when I see the scene. The civilians were all kids and babies! I've seen this before when Katsuki.... Oh no...

"Fuck" I muttered as I remembered I inhaled it

I don't know when this will take effect or if it will so I quickly ran out of the store and dispersed the smoke up in the air so nobody else would breathe it in.

"(Hero name)! Are you okay?!" One of Hawks side kicks questions
Suddenly Hawks appears from above us and lowers himself down to the ground "What was that you just did? That was kinda cool!"
"I think it was some sort of quirk or science thing? All the civilians are—"

I cut myself off, whomp there it is... I heard people calling my name and hero name but I was frozen in place then poof!

No Ones POV

Hawks actually panicked when the student stopped her explanation and suddenly like a magic trick, vanished with a big poof. Except she didn't vanish...

"Oh my god... (Y/N)-chan you're so adorable!!" Hawks went to pick up baby (Y/N)

It seemed like the sidekicks and Tokoyami were the only ones who understood how serious this situation was.

"H— Hawks" Tokoyami stuttered as he sees his friend who had a blank look on her face, she started to whine and thrash around Hawks' arms
"Alright alright kid settle down" He patted her back, he then went to check out the store that had been broken into only to find the civilians in the same condition (Y/N) was in, "Was that smoke what caused all this?"

She started babble nonsense and moving her hands around trying to explain. Hawks just nodded.

"Interesting"

After the cops came and started to deal with the whole mess the criminals made. The sidekicks and even Tokoyami offered to take baby (Y/N) out of his hands but Hawks carried her all around the crime scene.