45. He meets your ex

bakugos winter outfit 🤤

i guess you can say im a slut for turtle necks

this was requested by: @sassy_lost_chibi
:)
i liked how this one came out too!
enjoy omg <3

💥💥💥

Spring break was here and we were allowed to go home! Of course I spent some time with my parents and same with Katsuki. He'd never admit it but I knew he also missed his mom and dad. Although we're together 24/7 on UA campus, we still planned a date on the other side of town where a carnival was going on. So I got ready and wore something comfortable and waited for Katsuki outside my house so I can see him whenever he arrived.

"Oi witch, what are you doing outside?"
I smiled as I heard his familiar voice, "Waiting for you dummy, let's go before it gets busier"

I latched myself on to his arm and started walking to the train station to get to the carnival.
After getting off the train station, it was just a short walk to get to our destination. I knew it was gonna be crowded since it's spring break so I prepared myself to do a lot of walking and standing.

"Where do you wanna go first, witch?" Katsuki asked
"I know you only want to do the big rides so let's start with that one!" I pointed at the big ride that spins around really fast,
Katsuki smirked "Good choice, come on before the line gets long"

I decided to save the ferris wheel for the end. It was cheesy I know but that's what I wanted and I knew somewhere deep down that's what Katsuki had planned too. I've seen his romance mangas he's collected, he has to plan something romantic today.
After getting off the first ride, Katsuki had to decided which one to get on next and we just kept on switching like that until his next stop was to get something to eat. Luckily, there was a lot of street vendors so we didn't have to wander off the carnival.

"I decided which ride to get on, it's your turn to decide what to eat" I said "I'm good with anything"
"Tsk fine, why do you have to be so difficult witch" He playfully rolled his eye "I'm just trying to buy you what you want"
"What I want is for you to choose" I taunted him with smile
"Fine! Let's go to that takoyaki place!"

He dragged me to the takoyaki vendor and ordered 2 orders. One for me and one for him, since one wasn't enough for us. Katsuki paid the man and got our food, it didn't take us long to find a place to sit and when we did, I started digging in.

"This is so good" I said with my mouth full even though I knew Katsuki hated that
"Oi! Don't speak with you mouth full, also how did you manage to get sauce on your nose?!" Katsuki put a finger under my chin to lift up my head and see the sauce I apparently had gotten on my nose. "Tsk, I'll be back Im gonna get napkins"

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up. I just hope he wouldn't take long, I didn't want to look like a loner out here.

"(Y/N)?"

That voice was familiar, where have I heard that voice before. I still turned to look who called me and almost choked when I saw the face of the man who hurt me way before Katsuki and I were a thing.

"(E—Ex/N)" I stuttered not expecting him to see him here...
(who's your 2d ex?!? i wanna know)
He chuckled and got out a handkerchief from his pocket. "You got a little something"

He wiped the sauce of my nose and put it back in his pocket... Gross.

"Surprised to see you here, I haven't seen you in a while. You look amazing by the way, have you been working out?" He chuckled as he sat next to me, "Are got here with your friend, there's a plate in front of you"
"Uhh— not really but—"
"Oi what the fuck are you doing here?!"