A WALK IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

(I WILL NEVER GET OVER HOW ADORABLE HIS LAUGH IS OMFGGG)

Diane closed the door to her apartment roughly and leaned her head against it. She couldn't believe she was actually going through this right now. Diane hadn't been in a so called "relationship" for this long since high school. It was all so crazy and unfamiliar to her. She couldn't really place how she felt about it.

Diane kicked her shoes to the side with a heavy sigh and walked straight into her room to change out of this tight fit dress she's been wearing forever. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and saw hickeys all up and down her neck. Her eyes closed for a minute just taking in what she did last night. Diane felt like she was a slut or something for sleeping with a guy once. She ran her hands up and down her arms to try and relax but she couldn't help feeling like she was some degenerate.

With a slight shake of her head, she looked away from the mirror and back to her dress. Diane wanted out of his dress, as quickly as she could. And that's what she did; she raced around the room and put on a different outfit. Diane was being a little dramatic but she did feel like she didn't have the right to be a girl who sleeps with a person after one date. It was never her intention, but it happened. Even though she told herself that she wouldn't, she did and broke her promise to herself. It made her feel overwhelming guilt over something that wasn't even that bad.

Now she had to go on another date with him....don't get Diane wrong, she wanted to. But she feared it would be awkward and silent and the conversations would be weird, and unentertaining for him which was the last thing she wanted to do....bore him to death with her unenthusiastic stories. God, why was it this hard? Why couldn't everything just go the way it's supposed to without ever going wrong when there's no reason to? Does anyone really know?

Diane had to get this off of her mind....she had to or it would bug her all day with it's naggy reminder to over think it at least once a minute. She hopped off the edge of her bed and walked towards the front door, leaving her crammed, apartment and venturing into the open world where she could really get a glimpse off freedom. Her mind cleared of all the thoughts that had made tension in her mind, and replaced them with happy relaxed ones that would really put her at ease.

She roamed down the sidewalk looking at every possible place to walk in and look around in. But nothing seemed to call out to her for relaxation. Everything seemed to be busy and crowded and that's the last thing she wanted. Nothing caught her eye....

For hours she walked and walked and walked hoping to find someplace to go, but she didn't walk into any store. Her feet weren't even tired she was in an adventurous mood which you don't get to see of her quite often. It made her feel different and special inside, which was what she needed right now. A break from everything....every nerve racking thought that fogged her mind that day.

A/N: sorry this chapter was a little worse than the rest. it's really just a filler one, because i have LOTS of things planned for the next chapters 😈😈😈