OUR LITTLE SECRET

Diane....feeling hazy and out of her head, was laying. On a bed, somewhere she hasn't remembered. The only thing she could even make out, was that there was definitely someone with her. But she didn't talk, or say anything she could remember. Nick and Diane, both full on, drunk as skunk. Out of there heads, and out of any memory. It's like someone else was controlling their limbs.

Nick, feeling the same way Diane did, fell on top of her softly. He too, didn't know where he was or what he was about to do. But that didn't stop him from continuing. He couldn't stop himself if anything. Nick tangled his fingers in her long dark hair and moved down softly connecting their lips. Of course, they didn't remember the kiss or anything after it for that matter. Everything, every bit of information vanished from their minds as they carelessly kissed. John wasn't even a thought in either of their minds.

Diane, kissed back. Sure she'd regret it afterwards, but she couldn't stop her decisions. There wasn't much detail to tell, since neither of them remembered what it was like. It wasn't magical, or loving. It didn't make them feel any certain way. It was a one night sort of thing. Nicks hands, traced up her stomach, under her shirt and hooked his fingers around the sides. Smoothly, pulling it over her head. Breaking the kiss only once, before going straight back into it. Diane did the same, her hands pulled the shirt over his head and tossed it aside.

The next morning, was dreadful and painful. The headache was overwhelming for Diane as she awoken beside Nick. Not knowing, or remember the scandalous things she'd done the night before. Neither did Nick, who was still sleeping soundly next to her. Every bit of information, the shirts on the floor, her being with only a bra on. The puzzle started to piece together. Diane's stomach immediately dropped in fear of what she had just done. She didn't believe it at first, there's no way she'd do that to John.

But how else would she explain it to herself. God, she thought she was such a whore, and a worthless bitch who's cheating on her.....whatever you want to call it. Diane was so angry with herself, why did she ever let this happen? With Nick? John's best friend? Her hand slapped against her forehead, as she held it in self hate. Why did I do it? Diane thought to herself with disgust for herself and her actions. The sound of Nick opening the covers, broke her out of her thoughts. He too pieced it all together.

Looking at Diane and then the clothes on the floor. Good to think we're on the same page.... Diane thought optimistically. Nick, doing the same Diane did, brought his hand to his forehead and breathed out slowly.

"We did....didn't we?" Nick asked falling back onto the bed with despair that he was dreaming. Diane didn't answer but continued looking down, sadly. John was running through her mind, how could she do this to him? After all the moments they shared, falling in love more and more. This broke it all into nothing. How could she be so stupid.

"Oh my god...." Nick said again under his breath. Diane groaned and ran a hand through her hair. Loosing all her hope that it wasn't true. Last thing she fully remembered, was laying somewhere. But she didn't know it was Nicks place. Before this awkwardness could continue, Diane covered herself up and went into the bathroom to get dressed. Her eyes never looking the mirror, she couldn't bare to look at herself anymore. She hated herself right now...absolutely despised herself. Like she despised nails on a chalkboard. Nick felt the exact same. He slept with his best friend girl, John too was running through his mind.

"I'm gonna go....." Diane said after she stepped out of the bathroom fully clothed now. Nick, still under the covers. He nodded, with a tired and hateful expression on his face, "wait. Nick, can we keep this between us. I don't want to loose what I have with John, and I know you don't want to ruin your friendship. It wouldn't be easier this way....for us both?"

"Yes. Of course, yes. Let's just forget it happened." Nick said trying to force a smile. Diane agreed and showed herself out. Feeling guilty, like her conscience was telling her that she would break John's heart if he found out some other way....