NO MORE WORDS

"Hey...." Diane said walking back to the table. She took her same seat right next to John. He gave her a smile in response. As did everyone else. She scooted her chair in closer to the table, looking into Traceys eyes. She seemed to be giving her a look, a pushy look. Diane didn't like that look, but I guess it was necessary. With a quick gulp, and a moment of silence, Diane placed her hand on Johns shoulder and leaned in to whisper.

"Can I talk to you, outside for a moment?" She sweetly, but nervously asked wanting to bite her nails. John gave her a look of concern but quickly backed away from the table and headed outside. No one questioned anything, thankfully. Diane didn't know how to bring this up without sounding like an attention craving person....it was a hard task.

"Um, I just wanted to—" Diane started but quickly retracted not knowing how to word what she was so hardly trying to get out. John was nervous himself, what could possibly be so hard to say? It must be bad....

"What? Diane, your worrying me. What's the matter?" John asked crossing his arms with a serious look on his face. She despised that look, it was a look of "hurry it up" and she hated it.

"Nothings...the matter. It's just, well, why don't you ever— I mean, I just wish you would ya know...... okay. I'm gonna make this short and sweet, John. I don't think you love me as much as I love you." Diane just started blurting out the things in her mind. Not caring to explain, or subtly bring it up. She served it to him as she wanted to. And, boy, did it upset John.

"What?! What made you think that? Of course I love you. I love you more than you love me for that matter, Di. I don't know what made you think that, at all! Is this whole thing not enough for you?" John suddenly felt the switch go off in him. At first it was concern, now it was flat out annoyed. Diane couldn't believe him at this point. She never said that at all, all she said was what she thought and obviously it wasn't good enough for him.

"Did you hear those words come out of my mouth? Do you not see Andy and Tracey? They're all over each other and you can't care enough to show any attention to me when your around other people?" Diane fought back with bravery. They were fighting again, again and again. And they'd only just made up. Why couldn't they just lay off each other?

"What are you talking about? We're not Andy and Tracey so why do you compare us to them? This is just how we are. Maybe I don't show attention to you, because you don't show it to me?" John snapped back again. It was back on forth, non stop bickering between them, and Diane couldn't believe she ever considered talking to him.

"Oh, my bad. I forgot you never do anything wrong! It's always me. Sorry, John. I almost held you accountable for something!" She sarcastically spoke back. Johns blood was boiling at this point. Who was Diane to talk to him like she was his mother? Who was Diane to shout at him when he didn't do anything?

"Don't even play that card, Diane. If anyone's in the wrong here, it's you! Look, I don't know why you think I don't love you as much as you love me. It's obvious you don't like me very much! You always have something to complain about, there's always one last thing about me that doesn't appeal to you!" John shouted back without even thinking. Diane was on the verge of tears. All she wanted to do was talk about they're relationship and John was lashing out, "Let's not forget, Diane. You're the one who slept with someone else, not me."

Oh, how John regretted letting that thought out. He wished he could just go back and stop himself. But, Diane had already heard it. Diane's tears rolled down her cheeks, and the pain stung. Her throat was caught up, and dry and she felt like throwing up.

"Why did you ever want to be with me again, if your still not over that? I'm sorry! I've said sorry so many times, John. Have you ever said sorry for anything you did. No! God, I can't believe we went though all this just to hate each other again! I'm done, for real this time." Diane's cracking, hoarse, and painful voice let one last piece of her mind out before she walked away quickly to ease the pain she got looking John in the eyes.

She wanted the whole world for swallow her up. Every time she tried to have something special with John it all fell to nothing. Every time she tried to do anything it never worked. What was so wrong with her? Why did the world hate her? Why does everything seem to go the worst way for her?

"Fuck..." John said quietly to himself before pressing his head against the building and running his hands through his hair. He really fucked up this time, and he knew it. The worst part, he had to play tonight with the thought of Diane's heartbreaking voice ringing in his ears. The universe seemed to hate the idea of Diane and John, didn't it?

A/N: yeah i know they just made up but.... drama okay, sorry for not updating in like a month! <()>