Chapter thirty five.

JASLYNNE is trembling in fear when another gunshot echoed inside the forest.

Her eyes were wide open, tears are continuously falling, her lips are parted chasing her breath while her both hands that are trembling are both covering her ears.

She's afraid, she just witnessed a murder and there is a large number of chances that he'll kill her too.

A loud grunt coming from Nick echoed that made her eyes shut closed it was followed by a loud gunshot before a sound of something heavy fell on the ground.

DOMINIC'S CHEST TIGHTENED when his eyes landed on Jaslynne who looks so scared.

The scene of her is so painful for Dominic to bear. He also noticed that she's flinching every time there's a gunshot echoes inside the forest. She will be traumatized if she stayed here even longer.

He threw his rifles. It was a wrong move to shot Nick, wrong move not because he nearly killed the guy, it was a wrong move because it scared Jaslynne even more.

Dominic was about to go where Jaslynne is when he stepped his feet and Nick grabbed his feet that made him fall on the ground.

Agad nyang hinarap ang salarin para hablutin ang paa nya paalis dito ng sa pag uklo nya para sana abutin ang paa nya ay may matikas na bagay itong ipinalo sa ulo nya.

"Argh!" Dominic screamed in pain as he rolled on the ground holding his bleeding head.

Napangisi si Nick at gumapang papalapit sa kanya, pinakubabawan sya nito at akmang hahampasin syang muli ng bato ng maagapan ito ni Dominic at masipa ang lalaki paalis sa ibabaw nya.

Ang isang kamay ni Dominic ay nakahawak sa kaliwang bahagi ng noo nyang dumudugo na napabangon sya mula sa pagkakahiga sa lupa. Napapaigik sya sa sakit non pero pilit nya iyong binabaliwala para lang makatayo sya at malapitan si Nick.

Dominic already shot the man's back and knees yet he is still alive, fighting and he can also make Dominic bleed despite of his condition!

Grunting; Dominic picked up the rifle he threw before walking towards Nick who's laying on the ground trying to get up.

Instead of shooting the guy, Dominic used the rifle to beat Nick in the head. The man grunt before vomiting blood. Nick's raging sharp eyes met his.

Dominic can feel the man's anger by the death glare he throws at him.

Tangina. Mura ni Dominic sa isip ng umikot ang paningin nya. His knees started to tremble to, he's getting weaker and weaker because he already lost to much blood. Napaigik sya sa sakit ng kumirot ang sugat nya sa balikat nya ma tinamaan ng bala bago pa sila pumunta dito.

Alam ni Dominic na matagal pang matatapos ang laban nila ni Nick dahil sa matalim na titig na binibigay nito sa kanya.

Nanunuyo na ang mga labi nya, his eyelids starting to get heavier too. He gritted his teeth when he felt his head spun. He needs to fight so he can carry Jaslynne away from this traumatic area.

Napapikit sya ng mariin ng umikot muli ang paningin nya. Napasigaw sya sa sakit ng sa pagmulat nya marahas na hinablot ni Nick ang balikat nyang sugatan ang binaon ang mga daliri doon dahilan ng pagdudugo non.

"Fuck! Argh!" Dominic grunted and grimaced as his free hand is throwing punches to Nick.

Its hurts fuck!

Nick tightened his gripped that made Dominic flinched and startled in pain that costs his gripped. Dominic's punches were getting weaker and weaker that it earned a cold and demonic chuckle to Nick.

Nanghihinang inabot ni Dominic ang leeg ng lalaki at gamit ang natitira pa nyang lakas ay sinakal nya ito.

"Why the fuck are you doing this?!" Dominic asked angrily.

Nick smirked like he is not even being choked by him. "I'll k-kill you, just l-like what you did to our m-mom." Nick answered while his eyes flaming in anger.

It made Dominic stilled. Tinago nya ang gulat at tahimik lang na pinagmamasdan ang mga mata nitong galit na nakatitig sa kanya, unti-unti iyong napuno ng luha hanggang sa umiiyak na itong galit na nakatingin sa kanya.

He was shock not by his tears but on what Nick have said. Hindi nya alam na namatay na ang babaeng iniluwal lang sya sa mundo at basta nalang silang iniwan mag-ama.

"You killed m-my mom, y-you stole everything from me, y-you stole m-my mom and my J-Jaslynne. I'll kill you!"

Napa-igik sa sakit si Dominic ng humigpit ang hawak nito sa sugat nya. "What the fuck are you saying?! I'm mad at her but I never planned her to die— fuck argh!" Nick punched him on the jaw.

He lost his grip to Nick's neck that made the man able to move against him. Using the rifle Dominic used to beat the guy's head, Nick used it to choke him and pin him on the ground.

"Mama killed herself because of you! It's always you! You're always the fucking reason why I got to be left alone! Mama died because she knows her favorite son hates her for leaving! She left me so young! I never felt how it feels to have a mother because of you!" Galit nitong sabi sa kanya habang masagana ang mga luha nitong dumadaloy pababa sa duguan nitong pisngi.

Nahihirapan mang huminga at nanghihina pilit pa ding pinipigilan ni Dominic ang mahabang baril na tuluyan syang sakalin. "I-I never felt how it's felt to have a mother too but I did not become demonic idiot like you fucker! — tangina ahh!"

"Shut up! You stole everything! You killed my mom and now you stole my girlfriend! You're the demon between us! You are not in my point of view so you dont have the rights to judge me! You never felt how it feels to be homeless because Dad blames us for Mama's death! You never felt how much it hurts to be blamed because we're not her favorite child! If I only was her favorite child, she doesn't need to hang herself! She should be here!"

"You never knew how disgusting it is to eat food you found in garbage just so you can survive death in starvation! You never knew because all of the time you have family to lean on! You shouldn't have existed! You shouldn't have existed!"

Dominic's eyes rolled upward as he huffed to chase his breath when Nick pushed the rifle on his neck harder.

His body is trembling because of lack of air and too much blood lost.

Dominic thought he was already dying when a gunshot filled his ears before he felt the rifle choking him loosened.

Agad syang napa upo at agad na humigop ng hangin ng makita nya kung sino ang bumaril kay Nick.

Jaslynne is standing couple of meters away from him with a hand gun on her hands, she's shaking while her face full of tears.

She saved him when it was supposed to be the other way around.

Dominic stands up even his knees are already weak and trembling. He took his step towards Jaslynne when he felt someone moved behind him. He turned his head only to make his whole body cold in fear.

Nick who is bathing on his own blood smirked at him as he points the rifle at Jaslynne.

Napakabilis ng pangyayari na ilang ulit nitong pinutok ang baril.

Dominic fell on his knees, with blood flowing from his mouth, he smiled at Jaslynne who's crying just an inch away from him. Napaluhod din ito sa harap nya at sinapo ang kanyang mukha.

"N-No baby." Jaslynne cried but he smiled weakly.

At least he was able to catch the bullets for her.

He counted one to three on his mind and when he heard Ian Ceasar's voice, his lips full of his own blood kissed Jaslynne's forehead before he let his body fell on her chest.

She's safe. Dominic assured himself. I can rest now.

"Baby! B-baby! W-wake up!"

"Dominic!"

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY