Chapter eleven

They are both sweating, bodies connected and sharing with each other's warmth. The room is filled with their groans and moans, their erotic music for the night as their bodies dances the beat of that erotic music.

Dominic bit his bottom lip thrusting his hips, moving his length in and out of Jaslynne's wet walls, hands gripping on the woman's small waist, gritting his teeth clenching his jaw.

"Fuck! So tight" Dominic groaned earning a soft moan from Jaslynne hardening his length even more.

His thrust went fast as it went harder and deeper when he felt something was about to explode.

Dominic continued grinding his hips against Jaslynne's until Jaslynne's legs jolted as the woman arched her body and moaned loudly as she reaches her climax for the countless times.

After a couple of minutes thrusting in and out, Dominic followed, exploding and spurting his semen inside her. His body trembled over her before his body fell over the bed, beside Jaslynne.

Chasing his breath Dominic licked his lips and with half hooded eyes he smiled staring at Jaslynne's sleeping face. She passed out after multiple rounds.

Dominic rolled his body over the bed laying on his back chasing his breath as unconsciously his eyes landed on his wristwatch.

They started making love ten am in the morning and it is already eight pm. May pahinga naman, well if it is a considered as a rest.

Dominic chuckled and shook his head in disbelief, kung walang aircon ang kwarto n'ya malamang natusta na sila sa init, tanghaling tapat ba naman sila magpainit e.

Ipinikit n'ya ang mga mata para magpahinga saglit at nang makabawi ng lakas ay bumangon s'ya at bumaba ng kama at naglakad patungo sa banyo ng kwarto n'ya para linisin ang sarili.

DOMINIC WALKED out of his bathroom, fresh from the shower while droplets of water rolling down from his dripping wet hair down to his naked masculine chest.

He is only wearing a Calvin Klein gray boxer with his hands preoccupied by a wet towel and bowl with water.

He walked towards the bed with a small smile on his lips and when he reached the corner of the bed Dominic sat at the edge of it, eyes focused on the beautiful naked woman who's laying over his bed.

Buong ingat at dahan-dahan s'yang yumuko para abutin ang mukha nito ng hindi ito magising bago n'ya binitawan ang mga gamit na dala n'ya sa gilid ng kama para masu'yong abutin ang maganda nitong mukha na natatabunan ng ilang hibla ng bahagyang basang buhok nito.

Hinawi n'ya i'yon ng may maliit na ngiti sa labi n'ya kapagkuwan ay masu'yong inilagay ang mga i'yon sa likod ng tenga nito.

Dominic's smile widened seeing Jaslynne's sleeping face. The woman looks like the personification of sleeping beauty.

May ngiti pa ding nailing s'ya at pinatakan ng halik ang tungki ng ilong nito bago inayos ang upo n'ya para muling abutin ang basang towel na dala-dala n'ya na ipampupunas n'ya dito.

For the first time in his life Dominic became so gentle. For the first time just for a woman who managed to cage his heart that night four years ago on her pair of small yet so soft hands.

He gently wiped that wet towel to Jaslynne's naked body, cleaning her so gently like he is cleaning the most expensive gem he has, well, Jaslynne is his most expensive gem that he wouldn't let anyone to steal away from him.

Nang dumako ang kamay n'ya sa palad nito iniangat n'ya i'yon at dinala patungo sa mga labi n'ya para pugpugin i'yon ng masusu'yong halik.

"Don't leave me baby. Please I'll treat you better this time. I promise."