PMM ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

MARCH 03.

DOMINIC covered his ears the moment his idiots friends entered the hall of PMM's hotel.

"Just like the day that I met you,

The day I thought forever,

Said that you love me, but that'll last for never. It's cold outside,

Like when you walked out my life

Why you walked out my life?" Jander sang while acting dramatically while on his side, Michael the owner of the Gonzalo's Empire, were dancing its step from tiktok, so his idiots friends who's making their own steps and dances like they are in sort of club.

"Fuck why do I need to bear with crazy people like y'all?! Nakakahiya kayo umakto nga kayo ng matino!" Dominic cant help but to scold his friends.

"Change the song!" Andrew shouted while grinding his waist like he is a fucking macho dancer.

Dominic massages his temple when Jander started singing— no more on screaming the lyrics of pajama party while his crazy friends started dancing like a bunch of idiots.

Cybille, Axel's wife shook her head as she went beside him. "No girls allowed, Dominic. Watch your friends out, while drinking, we trust our husbands but not the bitches around."

Kunot noong napabaling sya sa asawang nasa likod ni Cybille. "How about y'all? Y'all wont celebrate with us?"

Cybille rolled her chocolate eyes. "To what? To babysit each one of you when y'all get drunk? PMM Commanders, us will spend the night in club—"

Napatigil si Jander sa pagkant— pagsisigaw ng lyrics sa narinig sa asawa ng founder nila, ganon din ang mga kaibigan nyang sabay sabay na huminto sa pag sasayaw saka sabay sabay na napasigaw ng, "What?! Fucking no!"

Dominic rolled his eyes again. "Freaks— aw baby!"

Jaslynne rolled her eyes at him after she pinched his cheek, before fixing his messy hair. "Stop acting like you're not as jealous as them nor not as crazy as them. Konting inom mo lang, kasing baliw kana nila mamaya."

Dominic pouted his lips, defeated as his eyes landed on his friends who's now clinging into each other's wife like a spoiled kids acting like fucking brats.

"No, Aejhaen I'm telling you you're not going in any club without me! No!"

"Babe... Dont go please? What if your ex-boyfriend is there? Pano ako?" Pagdadrama ni Prince.

"Your beauty will attract men, just like how you attract me the first time we met, no I wont let you, they might steal you from me." Nakangusong paglalambing ni Jander sa asawa nito, na kinairap nya hangin.

Jaslynne took a deep. Her husband acts like he is not crazy when he's really crazy. Her orbs rolled, as she blows out a deep breath.

"I'm going with them—"

"No no no! You're not going anywhere without me, Mrs. Jaslynne Veatriz H. Laflamme, no." Naiiling na ani nito na mahina nyang kinatawa.

"Pero gusto—"

"Pero ayaw ko. No buts. End of discussion." Tinapat nito ang hintuturo nito sa ibabaw ng mapupulang labi nito. "Shhh, no baby no." Parang batang pinatahimik sya nito na kinahalagpak nya ng tawa.

Cybille blows out a deep breath, defeated. "I guess girls, weren't going anything but to watch these crazy asses until they got drunk."

The wives shook their heads while the husbands clapped their hands like they won a very serious argument.