Chapter twelve

Lunod sa lalim ng iniisip n'ya na pumasok sa loob ng kwarto si Dominic. Napakurap-kurap lang s'ya ng makaupo s'ya sa gilid ng kama n'ya at maramdaman ang pagyakap sa kan'ya ng isang pares ng balingkinitan at malalambot na braso.

Jaslynne rested her chin over his shoulder blade hugging him from behind pouting her cupid bow lips. "What took you so long?"

Dominic blinked twice again as he stared at Jaslynne's beautiful face, clearing his throat before turning his whole body to face Jaslynne and to cup her face.

Dominic showered sweet kisses to her beautiful face earning giggles from Jaslynne who obviously enjoying every kiss Dominic is giving him.

She let go of the man's waist to move her arms and wrap it around Dominic's neck instead, closing her eyes with a wide smile on her face enjoying Dominic's kisses.

JASLYNNE is laying on top of him while Dominic is playing with her hair playing it with his long set of fingers.

Dominic kissed her forehead that made her closed her eyes to feel the warmth of that kiss.

Kanina pa tahimik si Dominic.

Nag-iisip kung ano ang dapat n'yang gawin, ayaw n'ya at hindi lang n'ya basta ibabalik ang dalaga sa boyfriend kuno nito noon dito nga'yon pang inamin na n'ya sa sarili n'ya na may nararamdaman s'ya para dito.

Pero binabagabag s'ya ng isipin na maapektuhan din ang dalaga kung hindi n'ya susundin ang lalaking i'yon sa gusto nito.

He doesn't want to ruin Jaslynne's career. Napatigil s'ya at napatitig sa babaeng komportableng nakahiga sa ibabaw n'ya.

"Baby?" He called her, he doesn't know why but he is actually comfortable calling her that way.

Napangiti ng malapad si Jaslynne dahil sa ta'wag sa kan'ya ng binata. Drawing circles using her index finger to Dominic's wide and masculine chest she hummed. "Hmm?"

"Hmm, what are doing for leaving? Like profession?"

Tumayo s'ya at umupo sa beywang nito napangiwi pa s'ya ng maramdaman ang pagkahapdi ng pagkababae n'ya, binalik n'ya ang ngiti sa mga labi n'ya at ipinalig ang ulo bago pinahaba ang nguso kun'yari nag iisip.

"I'm a model. I'm actually a Victoria's secret model since last year after I graduated with bachelorette of creative and arts and after I got my diploma in Fashion styling!" Proud n'yang sabi dito saka parang batang nginitian ito ng malapad.

"Aren't you proud of me? Your baby is a freaking model."

Dominic gulped as his eyes went to stare at his room's ceiling. He can't take the risk; he can't keep her with him at all because if he did that sex video will blow everything Jaslynne has achieved.

She's just starting to put her name into the spotlight and Dominic doesn't want to be so selfish just to keep her.

Because keeping her means ruining her name, career and everything she built for herself.

Pag ginawa ni Dominic 'yon wala na rin s'yang pinagkaiba sa babaeng 'yon na sinira ang lahat ng meron ang pinakamamahal n'yang ama. He doesn't want to end up being like her.

Napakunot noo si Jaslynne ng matahimik ang binata. "Dominic? Why is there something wrong?"

Dominic closed his eyes shut and took a deep breath before letting it out sharply. When he opened his eyes, his hands automatically went to cupped her beautiful face and pull her closer to him.

Nang ilang hibla nalang ang pagitan ng mga labi nila habang magkadikit ang tungki ng mga ilong nila muli s'yang napapikit at pinatakan ng masu'yong halik ang labi nito.