Chapter twenty

JASLYNNE GROANED When she woke up but instead of being welcomed by a light, darkness surprised her.

She gagged when she realized that there is something in her mouth, like a small ball just has the same size of her mouth stopping her from talking nor shouting.

She gulped as she tried to spit that ball but she just cant because the ball has a chain on the both side of it as it was wrapped around the back of her head to the sides of the ball which is inside her mouth.

She moved her hands only to realize that she was also tied up.

She started sobbing she remembered getting hit by a random car when she chooses to avoid Dominic.

Her cheeks starting to get wet because of her tears as her mind is calling Dominic. She wants to see him, she's afraid she wants no one but him.

Natatakot sya sa pwedeng mangyari lalo na ng maramdaman nya ang pagtama ng malamig na hangin sa kanyang balat na kinatayo ng mga balahibo nya sa buo nyang katawan, her sobs became louder when she realized another thing, she's naked. Fully naked.

She started struggling when she heard the door creaks sign that somebody opened it. She wants to scream Dominic's name call her belove to save her.

Wala syang pakealam kung saktan man sya nito ulit o kung pwersahin sya nitong muli wala na syang pakealam doon wag lang iba ang gumawa non sa kanya.

The moment she woke up in the same bed with Dominic four years ago she already promised herself for one guy and that guy is no other than Dominic.

Hindi nya mapapatawad ang sarili kung may mangyari mang masama sa kanya ngayon.

Pero ano bang magagawa nya? Kahit ang sumigaw at hindi nya magawa dahil sa bahay na na sa pagitan ng mga labi nya.

She felt a rough palm starting to caress her flat stomach that made her feel like her stomach just twisted that she wants to vomit.

Parang gusto nyang isuka lahat ng laman ng tiyan nya sa isiping may ibang lalaking humahawak sa kanya ng ganoon. Nagpupumiglas syang humihikbi hanggang sa marinig nya ang mahinang pagtawa nito na mas kinatakot nya.

Jaslynne struggles as if it could save her from what she is thinking about to happen. She cried as her mind is calling Dominic's name, she wants him, she wants to hug him and tell him how much she loves him.

Jaslynne gagged when she screamed when she felt something like pin stabbed the skin of her arm, like the guy injected something to her.

She heard that demonic chuckle again before she heard the doors creaks opened and closed.

Tears continued flowing down her cheeks, praying for miracle, miracle that this is just a freaking nightmare.

A moan escapes her lips when she started feeling her body's temperature raising. Mainit, painit ng painit.

Pilit nyang pinagdidikit ang mga hita ng maramdaman nyang nagsisimula ng mabasa ang pagkababae nya sa hindi malamang dahilan. Jaslynne stopped from crying as her mind and whole system is starting to be eaten by lust and desire.

The fear is still there, but her mind is starting to fill with Dominic's hot body, she never felt so pervert before but here she is imagining things she couldn't imagine before.

She struggles again wanting to touch herself when she heard the door opened as a she heard two footsteps entered.

She stopped breathing as she forced herself to fight the heat she's feeling. No! She screamed in her mind as she tried to shout for some help again but of course she cant.

One of the guys chuckled demonic again while the other one just groaned as if he just woke up.

She heard the door opened and closed again before she heard a heavy footstep towards her.

"Hmmmp!" She tried to scream once again struggling to free herself when she felt that man went over her.

Napahinto sya ng maamoy ang pamilyar nitong amoy pero hindi nya matukoy kung sino iyon dahil sa sumasagot ang katawan nya sa paghaplos ng mainit nitong kamay sa kanyang balat.

Her heart starting beating so fast in fear. She wants to protest but her body automatically stopped from struggling when the man starts to touch her naked body.

A moan escapes her lips asking for more while her mind shouting the other way around, she wants to stop him but how could she when there's something inside her mouth and how could she if her own body is starting to betray her and starting to respond to the man's touches?

But the touches feel familiar too but instead of being calm that the touch is familiar it tripled the fear she is feeling.

Her back arched when the man forced his length to her rolling her eyes upward as she bit the ball hard stopping herself from crying out loud in pain and disgust.

Her shoulders started shaking as she cries silently wont able to fight back because her body already betrayed her. Im sorry Dominic...

NAPABALIKWAS NG bangon si Dominic ng mapaginipan nya si Jaslynne na umiiyak. Agad syang napakapa sa ulo nya ng kumirot iyon bago nya naramdaman ang pag aalalay sa kanya ng mga kaibigan nya at binalik sya sa pagkakahiga sa ibabaw ng kamang iyon.

Tinampal nya ang kamay ni Jander na syang umalalay sa kanya. "No Jaslynne needs me." He insisted but stopped when his friends exchanged looks at each other as if they knew something he doesn't know.

"She's on the next room. She was found in front of abandoned mansion and..." Gin stopped while widening his eyes at their founder as if he is asking a permission to continue his words.

Axel's Adams apple rises and fall before he nodded his head and looking away making Dominic frown, confused.

"... She was found naked, the doctors said she was raped."

Dominic's lips parted as he feels a million of daggers just stabbed his heart, his eyes watered as his lips started trembling.

"F-Fuck!" He shouted with anger, fear, sadness and pain for his beloved woman.

His shoulders started shaking too when he started crying, no one tries to comfort him no one because they want him to let out the pain he is feeling.

He feels so powerless, useless and worthless.

Wala man lang syang nagawa para iligtas ang babaeng mahal nya.

Sobra sobra na ang kasalanan nya dito hindi pa nya nagawang iligtas ito.

Dominic punched his chest when his chest tightened when the pain and anger started to suffocate him.

He tried to force himself to climb off the bed but when he tried to stand up, he felt a stinging pain attacked his head that it made him scream in pain as a glimpse of a nightmare entered his mind widening his eyes full of tears.

His both hands where on the sides of his head as if it could stop those pictures from playing on his mind, he saw his friends starting to panic from his peripheral vision but he was preoccupied by that glimpse of nightmare playing on his mind.

With his eyes wide open tears are continuously flowing down his rosy cheeks, terrified on what is playing on his mind.

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY