Chapter Two

Dominic is biting the insides of his left cheek while his ocean eyes were focused on the American pint glass with Tutankhamun Ale beer on his right hand. Mind filled with the young woman he met and made him drooled last night.

An annoying laugh filled his ears that made him rolled his eyes and scoffed in annoyance.

"You fucked up, Dom." Naiiling pa na sabi ni Prince habang malakas na tumatawa kasama ng mga ugok n'yang kaibigan.

"She has those expressive brown eyes that could captivate anyone just by a look, she has the most beautiful face I've ever seen in my life~" Nang aasar naman na ulit ni Jander sa mga sinabi n'ya kanina na may pagpagayway at pagtikwas pa ng kamay nito na may hawak din na american pint glass na wala ng lamang alak.

Dominic let out a cold laugh while he throws his bored eyes at his friends before showing his middle finger at his friends earning a laugh from his friends.

Alec shook his head ang picked up the bottle of Tutankhamun Ale and pour the expensive beer on Jander's Glass. "Honestly no one describe a criminal in such a positive way so I'd have a hard time figuring out how am I going to draw that woman's face, dapat dineretso mo na lang kami na nagandahan ka."

"Tsong baka building na drinawing mo kung diniretso ni Dom na maganda si ate mo gurl, building lang naman maganda sayo, siguro kaya hanggang ngayon walang nalilink na babae sa'yo kasi building ka lang din natuturn on." Jander commented that made Alec roll his eyes before shrugging off.

"Moron." Alec answered and shook his head, bago ang baso naman nito ang sinalinan nito ng alak.

Hindi pinansin ni Dominic ang asaran ni Alec at Jander. "She's not a criminal, well not yet, but I'll file a case against her for kicking my balls."

Inis n'yang sagot bago muling umikot ang bilog ng mga mata n'ya sa inis, he lifts his American pint glass to drink his beer before looking away.

Axel, their brotherhood's founder burst into laughter. "I thought you'll file a case because she stole your heart man."

Nakasimangot n'yang tinapunan ng tingin ang kaibigan. "She. Did. Not. That's freaking lame how could somebody stole a human's heart? Without murdering someone? Lame man, lame."

Prince chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Remember the reason why three of us were absent today, somebody stole their hearts. They fucked up so are you."

Inubos n'ya ang laman ng baso n'ya bago inilapag ang wala n'yang lamang baso sa center table bago ipinahinga ng likod n'ya sa backrest ng pang isahang sofa kung saan s'ya nakaupo.

"I'm not stupid just like how they are. I won't fall in that stupidity called love." Dominic said in very serious voice with his bored pair of ocean eyes staring at his friends.

His tongue licked his lips before his one hand went to brush his messy hair. "For me Love is crime, it's an emotion that meant to hurt ever'yone in anyway. I rather commit suicide than committing a crime called love."

Michael smirked and drink his beer. "Don't put a period on your words especially when your story is just starting."

Alec whistled before chuckling. "Talking by experience man?" Sabi nito kay Michael bago s'ya hinarap. "Well, we won't believe you not until you survived a year without losing your sanity for that woman."

Dominic let his lips formed into daring smirk making himself look so confident by his words but there's a big part of his mind saying that his friends will be right sooner or later.

Dominic just shook the thought away and was about to pour another shot of beer on his glass when the screen of Drew's MacBook literally slapped his face. "-Motherfucker!"