Chapter 94 Second Trial

Start from the beginning

Just as his younger self said those words, both the magic knight and the young boy coughed up blood. They held their chest in pain as the boy got back up. The little boy was forced to fight a losing battle and forced to repeat that dreadful sentence over and over. While he heard all this, Kyoya felt just as much pain as the child. Before he could feel himself about to lose more blood he heard this sentence once again.

"Behold an unthinkable path."

The scene changed to the outskirts of the Spade Kingdom. As Kyoya saw himself running, he heard footsteps right next to him. As he turned around, he saw the person running with him. When he saw the boy's pink hair, he thought to himself.

"Stop this..........of all the things I have to see.....please don't let it be this one."

As Kyoya looked at Natsu, the boy stopped running as he turned around. Kyoya wanted to stop and save him, yet his legs kept moving forward. As Natsu looked at the creatures that were chasing him and Kyoya, Kyoya only heard Natsu say one thing.

"I'm pretty cruel........making a promise I can't keep."

"Behold an unthinkable path

"Behold an unthinkable path."

Soon Kyoya found himself in front of an old home. When he looked ahead he saw Ur standing in front of Deliora. Soon the woman used Iced Shell to seal away the devil, but during her final moments she looked towards Kyoya.

"Make it stop

"Make it stop..........."

"Behold an unthinkable path."

Soon Kyoya found himself in a frozen village. Standing before him was a young man with white hair as he had wings resembling an angel's. He instantly realized who this man was.

"Byakuran?!"

Soon Kyoya heard the sound of rushing footsteps. As he looked to the side, his eyes became wide with shock with who he saw. For the first time in a while, a genuine smile formed on his face as he held his hand out to reach towards the girl rushing to his aid.

But just as his hand was so close to holding the girl's hand, a white dragon sunk it's fangs into the girl's flesh. The dragon rushed forward as it separated the girl's upper body from her lower one. As her blood was staining the ground and as her innards were being exposed, Kyoya's hand was shaking as he called out to the girl.