I quickly picked it up without checking the caller ID... I was just so stunned, i felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

" Bonnie, i pray you're on your way... You can't keep us waiting." a familiar voice said over the phone.

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied, "Y-yeah... I'll be there in five."

Damn!... It was my boss Gabriel, i totally forgot about the meeting i had. He must be fuming, he hated waiting with everything he had.

Ian's eyes were still fixated on me... I froze for a second then grabbed my bag and left without saying anything. I know it was rude, but... He just caught me off guard.

...

"Well, the font is great but the slogan i think would sound better said by a different voice... Don't you think?... Bonnie?“Jared asked.

I heard him but i wasn't paying attention... I couldn't focus and I was too preoccupied by my own thoughts. How did he even know i was there... How did he even find me?

"Bonnie, are you okay?"

I nodded...

"You should take the rest of the day off. You seem tired, Bonnie." Gabriel suggested as he got up.

"No... I'm okay, i just need some time."

Gabriel held the door handle, "I insist, Bonnie... Go home and rest. Come back when you feel better.Jared can lead this project... It shouldn't be a problem anyway."

"Thank you, sir."I sighed and took my bag then made my way to my car.

I went over to Ming's work place because I really needed to talk to her. As i entered through the huge glass doors, Ming looked my direction with a huge smile.

" Shouldn't you be at work?"

I sighed as i placed my bag on her desk,"Got the rest of the day off. I met..."

"Ian... I know."

"How did you... You told him where I was, didn't you?"

She took a deep breath, "Yes..."

"Why? “I cut her off.

Her desk phone disturbed us when it suddenly rang.

"Hello...?I'll be there in a second." Ming put the phone down and grabbed a couple of files before she got up, "Thomas needs something from me... I'll be right back. Wait here." she rushed to the elevator and i checked my phone for the time.

"Hey..." A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see a beautiful woman... Brown eyes,long curly black hair, a tad taller than me and slim body shape. And she certainly had great fashion sense.

"Hi?" i replied but it came out sounding like a question.

She smiled, "You must be Bonnie?"

"Yes... Why?"

"No particular reason... I'm Mira. Miranda Clarke. I've just heard a lot about you, that's all."

"Ian's wife?" i asked and she nodded. "Nice to meet you."

"You too. You're definitely as hot as i imagined."

I scoffed, "Uhhm... Thank you."

"I mean you'd have to be... Considering my marriage hasn't worked in two years. Now i understand why."

I thought she was joking but she looked pretty serious so I remained silent.

"That little piece of shit really loved you so much." she pursed her lips while her eyes just moved up and down my body. It was an awkward moment.

"I'm back..." Ming said as she took a seat behind her desk and just stared at us.

Mira smiled again before she patted my shoulder, "See you at the party." she turned on her heels and made her way to the door.

"What did she say?" Ming asked as she tried containing a laughter that was threatening to escape.

"That i was hot... 'just like she'd imagined'. And don't you dare laugh, Ming." I warned.

She burst into laughter, "It's not that... You should see her and Ian pretend they love each other. Priceless."

"Pretend?"

She nodded, "They obviously hate each other's guts. I was in Ian's office earlier and they can't stand each other... It's funny, honestly."

I felt a set of hands hold my waist from behind and before I could freak out, i took a deep breath. I finally overcame my fear of being touched by a guy... Five years in counseling and it finally payed off.

" Hey, beautiful... "a familiar deep voice behind me said as I felt a kiss on the top of my head."I missed you. And you didn't call me all day."

"I'm sorry..." i turned around to look at him, "I've been so busy today and I forgot to text or call."

"Want to go keep me company in my office? Then after an hour we can go to your house afterwards... And chill." he suggested as he took my hands.

"I'm still single... Just in case you two didn't notice." Ming rolled her eyes.

Tony led me to the elevator with his hand on the small of my back. We got to his office and i took a seat on one of the sofas in his office and he sat behind his desk.

"You got a dress?" he asked as he leaned back and rocked his chair a bit.

"Something like that..."

He chuckled, "Can I see?"

I shook my head," Not a chance. It's a surprise."

"Can you at least tell me what color it is?"

I sighed, "Fine... It's navy and a bit showy . Tight around the curves..."

He got up and slowly walked to my direction with his eyes fixated on me, "Mmmh..."

"Long... You'll definitely like it."

"Ohhw yeah...?" he took a seat next to me and ran his finger over my cheek. His voice sounding a bit seductive and deeper as he brought his face closer to mine.

"Yeah..."

He cupped my cheek and the pad of his thumb slowly ran over my lips. His lips met mine and we slowly kissed. We were disturbed by the door when it suddenly opened.

"Sorry to disturb... I just came to drop this off."Ian said as he placed a file on Tony's desk.

" You could've sent your secretary..."Tony got up and went to check the file,"...Ohhw, excuse my manners. Ian, this is Bonnie, my girlfriend... And Bonnie, this is Ian, my boss."

Ian gave a tight smile," Nice to meet you, Bonnie."

"Nice to meet you too, Ian."I said as I smiled back at him.

" Well... I'll see you two tomorrow."Ian said as he left.

Did we just pretend to not know each other?

Tony grabbed his car keys and held out his hand for me to take it." Let's go."

We spent the rest of the day and night at my house... Chilling. Unlike Ian, Tony was very talkative and I really liked listening to his stories. He even made me dinner... He enjoyed cooking and that was the best part because I hated cooking and I couldn't cook.

As much as I enjoyed my time with Tony... I couldn't just ignore the fact that Ian was back. There was nothing much to it but i was just glad that i got to see him again.