Tell me

Bonnie's POV

After that weird encounter with Ian at lunchtime my day went on and now I was at his house. His car wasn't outside so I reckoned that he isn't here yet. Probably got held up at basketball practice. I let myself in and sat where I normally do.

Marianne went in and out tidying up the place and served me a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you,Marianne." I said as I took a sip. After a while I asked,"At what time does Ian come home?"

"About 17 minutes from now." She said as she took the folded laundry to Ian's bedroom.

I took a walk around and stood at the backyard for fresh air. After a long time which I guessed was 17 minutes long ...

"It's my favourite thinking place too."

I got pulled out of my thoughts by a voice and I got startled so much I let out a small shriek. When I turned around I saw Ian looking down at me.

I took a step back then said,"You made it." I walked over the living room and sat on the couch.

He took off his school shirt and was left with a vest.

It was a normal session with him making a few jokes and answered half of everything wrong but I appreciated him trying and the paper he gave me had all the right answers. Just 5 answers though that were all obvious.

Today was also fun considering we dedicated 2 hours to our chemistry assignment project. He kept on touching the paper I was writing as though he wanted to touch me or something and I'd give him a death stare causing him to retreat from whatever he was doing.

"You don't like Zach ,do you?" I asked as I carried on writing to avoid looking at him.

He sighed," Is it that obvious?"

I lifted my eyes to him for a second."To me it is."

He sat quiet for a second then answered," Well...let's just say me and him aren't friends. And I don't want him... just tell me if he tries anything with you,Bonbon."

I raised my eyebrows at what he just said,"This is the second time you're calling me Bonbon."

He simply smirked then chuckled,"You must like it... you're even counting?"

"You're so full of yourself ." I laughed as I brushed my hair off my forehead.

He leaned back then pulled up a cocky smile..."I'm just amazing. And something tells me you're amazed by my amazing self."

I rolled my eyes at him then he gasped at what I did.

"Let me impress you with 5 facts about yourself. " he suggested as he closed the book he was using.

I actually felt quite easy around him so I also closed my book then leaned back. "Hit me."

"Your hair really annoys you,explains why you always tie it up. Here.."He searched the drawer below the coffee table then pulls out a black scrunchie. "Take it." He placed it on the table.

I took it then wore it around my wrist." But I already have one." I said looking rather confused.

"But mine is a lucky one. Because I used to wear it until I cut my hair so it has blessings." He said with a sheepish smile.

I simply laughed then admired it for a second...

He cleared his throat then started with the second fact." You have three beauty marks on your lower lip." He stared at me obviously awaiting an answer.

I just blinked at the thought of him staring at my lips." So..."

"I stared at your lips??...yeah."He completed my sentence with an answer then pretended like nothing happened. "You like orange juice and never drink it fast. You hate talking about yourself and you like spending time with me and also you have pretty cool dimples."

I pursed my lips with my eyebrows raised at what he just said which was all true.

"Now say it... I'm amazing."He said as he gave off a flashy smile.

Marianne walked in and I saw an opportunity to avoid admitting his 'awesomeness'. I grabbed my bag and packed my books then left.

Days passed by fast and before I already knew it... it was Friday. We submitted our projects and Ian had a basketball game at the school's basketball court. Amy and Ming are both fans so they went to watch and I on the other hand just went home.

I slept for 4 hours before I had a nightmare then caught up on series and watched a movie. Dozed off to sleep again.

The next day... Saturday. I went out with my mom... I know it's weird because I hardly ever spend any time with her. But today she's available and we're going to the mall. I know I might've never said this but I actually like shopping.

I received texts from Ian like every 5 minutes.

(Texts from Ian:[○])
(Texts from Bonnie:[●])

○You good??○

●Yeah...and yourself??●

○Great. So where you at??○

●Out●

○With??○

●My mom●

○You didn't stay for the game yesterday ○

●I don't watch basketball because I don't get it.●

○*gasps*... I'm offended Bonbon.○

●Is there a reason behind you texting me ??●

○Nahh... I'm just bored.○

●So bored you have to text me every 5 minutes??●

○Yep... Marianne is around,you know. You can swing by for some orange juice.○

●Are you being for real??●

○I never joke...so you in?○

●No.●

○Why??○

●Because...no.●

○C'mon,Bonnie. I'm bored.○

●No.●

○I'll braid your hair... I'm good at it.○

●Ian,No.●

○P○
○L○
○E○
○A○
○S○
○E○

●Bye, Ian.●

I turned off my phone because I was literally about to die... how can one guy be so annoying??

So after all the grocery shopping and all the other stuff. I bought a few items with my saved up money. I bought a black hat which I found really cute with sheep like ears sown on the top. I really like cute stuff... I already had a lot of hats but I really loved this one.

After all the relaxation and fun. I had to go back home,turn on my phone and face Ian's wrath.

My eyes were feeling all hot and teary so I wore my glasses and just sat on my bed scrolling my Twitter.

I got a call from Amy when I picked she then added Ming on the line. We talked for over an hour. Longest call I ever had. I was exhausted so I slept.

On Sundays nothing's ever special about the day except for Ian's freakish texting.