Back

Ian's POV

Seven years later after coming to live here i already had my own house, married, took over my father's constructions and I was sure he'd be turning over in his grave if he found out that I took it upon myself to launder money in it and ran a smuggling ring behind it... What could I say? I was bored. And people wanted me dead, Mira was always surrounded by guards and my enemies preyed on my weaknesses...

All they knew was that the only family I had left was Uncle Glen, Aunt Melissa, Christian and Mira all of whom were heavily secured. But they didn't know about Bonnie whom I'd been keeping tabs on for a year and a quarter now. And if they were to get her, i wouldn't think twice about shutting that thing down.

Uncle Glen fired Christian from his position as the company's spokesperson after he had a mega relapse and i rehired him on my security team. He was my righthand man and he knew everything I did, when I did and why i did it. He also ran some of my underground things like making deals, taking care of shipments etc.

"Ian Joshua Clarke!" my office door flew open as Mira barged in and didn't even bother closing the door behind herself."Why is the staff back at the house packing my things?"

"We're going to America, that's why." i answered uninterested in whatever complaints she had to make."I'll be running the company from there."

Her heels screeched against my wooden floors causing an unpleasant sound to echo around the whole room. "And you didn't bother telling me? Is this about Bonnie?" she shot daggers at me with her brown eyes and her long, black curly hair that reached her waist bouncing around with her movements. She wasn't curvy... If anything she was very slim. Her black leather skirt tightly hugging her and a silky golden blouse that perfectly fitted her paired up with black, red bottom pencil heels was what she had on. Pearls circling her neck and two others hanging on her ears. “I know you've been stalking her, Ian."

"Ohhw... Well, now you know."

She huffed as she paced around, "Ian, do you know how stupid i looked?! You decide on stuff without telling me... I'm your wife!!" she put her left hand in front of my eyes to show me the expensive diamond ring that 'I' bought for her.

"Fine! I'm sorry, Mira... Now can you go back to the house and get ready, we're wheels up in five hours." i held open the door for her to leave. "Now, if you don't mind... I have a meeting. I'll see you at home."

"Fine..." she stopped in front of me and looked at me, "... Kiss me."

I rolled my eyes thinking she was joking but she wasn't, so I placed a kiss on her lips and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to further deepen the kiss. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and I had no other choice than to give her what she wanted. I grabbed her waist making sure there was no space whatsoever between our bodies. She took my hand off the door handle then pushed the door shut without breaking off the kiss.

I pulled up her skirt to her waist and picked her up,she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked us to my office table. I placed her on the hardwood and undid the buttons on her blouse to get a view of her breasts. Without wasting any time she undid my belt and pushed my pants down. Everything happened so fast after that... One moment I was thrusting inside of her with everything I had and the next we had both came undone with our heavy breathing sounds filling the whole room.

I picked up my pants and did my belt up as she got off my desk and fixed herself up. "You should go now."

"You know... For someone who has been married to you for two and a quarter years already, i deserve an award. I listen to you crying about how much you loved your ex when you're drunk and you fucked my little sister, but trust me... I forgave you, I'm sure if i were a horny freak like you... I'd do it too and I'm stuck with you but you still have the audacity to moan some whores name when you fuck me." she said as she dusted herself up and fixed her hair.