Lesson

Ian's POV

Last night i took Bonnie back home and her mom wasn't around so,I stayed with her until she fell asleep and her mom was back. She didn't see me leave though... which is great because I'm sure we would've had to have 'a chat' .

Phone rings

A call from Maya and I'd better not ignore it otherwise she'd call me all day.

"Ian?"

"Maya?"

"Are you okay?"

"Not that much...why?"

"Well,yesterday you ran out of the game and never came back. Your car was gone and you weren't taking any of my calls."

"Don't worry,Maya... I'm okay."

"Should i come check on you?"

"No... my mom has something do with me today."

"Oh well...okay. Love you."

I hung up the phone then got on my motorbike. I drove off to Bonnie's place and rang the doorbell.

She opened and was kinda shocked i was the one at the door. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she took a peak behind me and saw my bike."What is happening here?"

"Well...yesterday you told me how your mother kept telling you about feeling,living and loving..."

"Yeah?"

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back just so i can let myself in and then i shut the door behind me. "So...we'll start with living. I'll be your teacher. Teaching you to 'Feel,live and love'."

"Aren't i already living?"

"Well...you are but you're supposed to live a little and you're kinda living too much."

"There're degrees of living?"

I narrowed my eyes at her..."You're cute but that's not gonna help you so...let's go." I said as i took a seat on the couch. "Go get ready otherwise I'll drag you in those cute short PJ's of yours."

She simply scoffed at what I just said and nodded,"Okay...give me 10 minutes."

After approximately 6 minutes of me watching cartoons on TV, I heard loud footsteps and when i looked ...i saw Bonnie in a bath towel practically dragging the huge slippers she was wearing as she went over to the kitchen.

"Mom forgot to unpack the shopping bags yesterday...ahha,got it." She made her way back with a box of tampons in her hand.

"Ohhw...is that why you pushed me off yesterday." I teased.

She chuckled ,"You're cute...shut up." She said as she made her way up the stairs.

After a couple of minutes she came downstairs wearing black jeans and an oversized black shirt that she tucked in her jeans in front with white sneakers and a melange hat.

"I like it." I said as I got up.

She smiled and grabbed her phone,"Let's go." She walked over to the door and turned back to me. "Where are we going?"

"Out."

"Where's 'out'??" She asked again.

"Do you trust me?"

She didn't answer that...instead she continued walking,locked the door then got on my motorbike.

"Remember...DONT squeeze the life out of me." I said as i started up the engine.