My Love

Ian's POV

I had already landed about an hour ago before I got back to the house. My chest  was still in some mild pain but I had already gotten rid of the arm sling that I wore. And my leg was also a ton better... There still was some leaping but it nothing to complain about. I hadn't called in three days and I had been gone for ten... But at least I was sure that Bonnie was still waiting for me .

Christian unlocked the front door for me then stepped aside... Alexis was carrying my bags behind me. I parted my ways with them in the living room where my mother sat with her eyes fixated on her newspaper.

"Mom..."

Her attention focused towards me in a split second and she jumped out of the chair that she sat on. "Ohhw... Thank heavens . Ian..." she spread her arms open and I bent down for a hug. I tried my best to keep steady and not show any signs of leaping or anything like that because, I didn't want mom to know about all that.  "Are you okay?How was business?"

I nodded "Everything was fine and I'm fine. Where's Bonnie?"

She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled, "She went up to take a shower... Thank you for wanting to build a relationship between me and her. She's an amazing person... With a lot of heart and love for you. Unlike Mira... She's also pretty humble."

"Okay... I'll be down in a second, mom."
I chuckled before kissing her forehead then I left. I slowly went upstairs trying to not reopen the stitches i had on my thigh but I eventually got to the second floor and I sighed in relief.

I quietly pushed the bedroom door open and there was no one. I went to the closet where I found her trying to pick out something to wear... She had her back facing me and wore one of those many short silky robes she had with her beautiful legs on display. The floors were carpeted so, my footsteps were quieted down by it but she eventually turned around and bumped into my chest.

Her eyes shot up at mine and I could tell that I startled her. Her gaze was so gentle and you could've swore that she could see my soul through my eyes. I pulled her for a hug and her arms instantly locked around my torso... Tightly gripping on the back of my shirt. Damn... I missed her smell. I kissed the top of her head before I pulled away from the hug. She undid the buttons on my shirt and unclothed me... Her index finger carefully went over my new bullet wound that was covered with a bandaid because of the bleeding and then her eyes came back to mine with worry in them.

"I'm okay." I said and lifted her face to mine with my index finger under her chin and I brought our lips together. There was some sort of warmth that I felt after our lips collided. I held on to her upper lip then slid my tongue into her mouth and she'd respond by circling it with her own . Her hands cupped my cheeks deepening the kiss by getting on her tiptoes and tilting her head further to the side. I loved how she took control when she wanted something. I grabbed onto the sides of her waist and gently pushed her backwards as i led us to the bedroom.

She pulled away from the kiss and went behind me. I thought she was mad or something but when I turned around she pushed me to sit on the bed. I didn't say anything although that caught me by surprise...she placed a couple pecks on my lips and just as i thought she was going to sit on top of me but instead she went on her knees.

Her small hands undid my trousers and pulled it down along with my briefs as I lifted my body. She settled her body in between my legs, she slowly pumped my length with her hand slightly wrapped around it and her eyes remained focused on my hardness. Her lips apart and she let out a shaky exhale...I could tell that she'd never done that before and she was nervous.

"You know that you don't have to do this, right?" I groaned due to the pleasurable pumping she was doing on my length... But, damn! I really wanted her soft, beautiful lips around me.