Two Weeks

Bonnie's POV

Ian honestly was amazing... I couldn't wish for a better boyfriend honestly.

We'd ditched school for the whole of last week but at least most of the other students were just partying it up all week... It was the last week of school. We ought to be having fun.

"Going out again? With Ian?" mom asked as she stood against my bedroom door frame.

"Yes and no... I'm going out,but with Amy and Ming." I said as i grabbed my phone and walked past her. "I'll be back before dark. Love you!" i rushed outside and got in Ian's car... And yes, I lied to mom because well... I did. That was the second week I was spending with Ian and mom was getting worried and kept whether or not I told him I'm leaving. And that was something I didn't want to talk about.

Okay... So, that day I was to meet his uncle. I was nervous to death.

He took my hand and placed it on his thigh with his over mine. "Relax, will you? I'll be right here with you..."

"I'm trying here..." i said and a shaky laugh escaped my lips.

He pulled over by the side of the road and looked at me.

"What?" I asked but remained silent and that scared me.

He turned his whole body to look at me, "Don't you trust me at all? I wouldn't let anything happen to you... I'm right here."

"Okay, fine... Let's get this over and done with."

He started up the car again and smiled at me, "If you start panicking, I'll be sure to keep you in check... And trust me, you don't want that. " he said as a smirk crept up his face. "Love the dress by the way."

"Thanks..."I decided not to comment any further on his statement and i just pulled my dress down.

I had on a long sleeved, black mini dress with some white kicks. It wasn't showy but i could tell he was undressing me with his eyes.

We got to his driveway and he opened up for me.

I fake smiled at him as i got out , "Thanks."

"Well, you'd better try a better smile than that." he suggested as he placed his hand on the small of my back and we went inside.

His uncle was already coming downstairs to greet us. He had a slight resemblance of Ian... His eyebrows were pretty broad like Ian's, and he was also pretty tall but he looked nice.

"Ohhw my... She is beautiful!", he said as he stood in front of me. "Joshua here told me you don't like being touched, so..." he threw his hands in the air and then dropped to his sides and walked into the room to my right. "... I won't. Come through."

Ian and I both followed him.First impression ...he was talkative but his personality was a lot better than i thought.

" Your mother went out so it's just the three of us here. Ohhw, including the lovely house help in the kitchen... Drinks? "He asked as he took out a bottle of wine.

I was kind of in a middle of a dilemma with myself because I'd never drank before but I really wanted to.

" Bonnie will pass... "Ian said as he picked up a glass for himself.

" Let the girl speak for herself."Ian's uncle said.

" You know what...? "I snatched his glass out of his hand." I'll have some."

Ian put his hands up and surrendered," If you're sure,then sure."

" Okay... Now, let's toast to Bonnie." his uncle said as he put up his glass and as weird as that was but I went with it.