Adrienette ~ Memories

Um, this is short. I just kinda wanted to write something sweet and (mostly) wholesome for this ship. Hope you like it! ^-^ Words are around 1,400

               Alone on the couch, Marienette sighed. It's been almost a week without her Adrien, her Kitty. Today, supposedly, Adrien would be coming home from New York from a photoshoot. It is true that he is the new face of his family's business. However, he continues to take part in photoshoots until they find another good model, leaving Marienette to herself from time to time. Her only hope is that the flight is not delayed, or if they require additional photos from her Kitty somehow.

               I want nothing more than to be held in his arms... to be kissed on the lips... to hear the soothing voice that reassures me indefinably.

               Even though Hawkmoth was defeated over a month ago after 5 long years of battles and wars, there hasn't been much to do for Ladybug. There's been a couple of robberies and other small crimes but that's it. She'd never thought to admit she enjoyed fighting and keeping Paris safe from real villains, using her intelligence to defeat them. Not measly work that the city police can do on their own.

               Now I only sew clothes, make meals, watch movies, and do things alike. Basically becoming my mother. I feel as if there is something missing, something that I could be doing for Paris. What can I do that Ladybug would do although not in a flashing red suit?

               While Marienette sunk into her thoughts, she walked into Adrien's and her's bedroom. The walls hung with photographs of them and friends having fun, some battling crime due to posts from Ladyblog and others on social media. She smiled to herself, reminiscing on the great memories she had when she was a teen.

               She'd like to fight a villain with almost unbeatable powers but no one could create Akuma's. She had ahold of all the miraculous's now. She was responsible for them all after Master Fu left them in her care a few years back. One thing that she missed more was fighting alongside her partner, Chat Noir. The classic duo at it again, saving Paris! How much she wanted that feel that rush again, heading into a battle that could be solved within minutes or a few hours. That roulette of a game was always one of her favorites.

               She proceeded over to Adrien's side of the closet and put on one of his hoodies, embracing his vanilla and sandalwood scent. She leaned back against the bed and grinned to herself, remembering the fun day when he bought the hoodie which wasn't long ago.

                    They went on a mini-vacation after Hawkmoth's downfall to the next town over. The teenagers were overdue for a few days of relaxation, maybe even a few months. Adrien was also struggling to manage the fact that he was living under the same roof as the defeated villain of Paris. Even if the recovery is small, Marienette hoped this time would help her partner.

                    Progress is progress, right?

                    In passing through a small shop they saw a large variety of products; from clothing to jewelry to jeans to shirts to hoodies, this store had it all. Marienette had walked by a simple hoodie design, thinking that it fits Adrien's personality perfectly. The text said, give me attention and I'll purr you forever! with a cute black cat.

                    "Adrien! Look!" She called over to him with a laugh.

                    "Hmm, what is that?" He asked, chuckling to himself when he saw the print on the shirt in his girlfriend's hands. "And this is mine now... " He murmured as he slipped the hoodie into the cart.