Heartbreaker (Pt. 2)

A/N: Some of you wanted a part two and it just happens that I had more to the story but I was too lazy to write it in the last part because IT WAS ALREADY AROUND 4,600 WORDS. THE HELL. I'M GOING TO GET HAND CRAMPS FROM THIS SHIT XD

MAJOR SMUT SCENE WARNING AND SOME WILD SWEARING. PREPARE YOUR EYES, CHILDREN XD

Also, this was a bit rushed so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes and I'll probably have to make a 3rd part-

Roughly 4,500 words

Adrien tried to sit up but someone was weighing him down. He chuckled softly at Marienette. She had fallen asleep and rested her head on his chest sometime during the night. Adrien watched her sleep for a bit, thinking. He heard her breathing softly. He petted her soft hair. God, I'm so stupid. I can't believe that I almost missed out on the best thing that's ever happened to me and she was right in front of me. I guess Plagg really is right about my hair. Who knew?

Marienette stirred in her sleep. She lifted her head and opened her eyes. "Oh, hey, Adrien." She smiled. "Wait, ADRIEN!?" Her eyes widened as she rolled off him. Her cheeks went red. "We... We didn't do anything last night, right?" Last time she had a dream, it turned out to be real. She wasn't too sure about last night's pleasurable dream.

"Uh... no? I don't think so at least." He checked underneath the cover, seeing that he still had his jeans on, so does Marienette but her pj's. He must have fallen asleep with his jeans on.

Marienette and Adrien walked down the stairs, seeing Sabine and Tom serving breakfast.

"Hey, mama... Hey, papa..." Marienette blushed slightly, still a bit sleepy.

"Good morning, sleepyheads. I noticed that you and Adrien had fallen asleep so I covered you two with a few blankets. I hope that was alright." Sabine smiled at the two teenagers, handing them some eggs, bacon, and toast on a couple of plates.

"And you guys only did just sleep, right?" Tom raised an eyebrow. "I mean, it's okay, as long as you guys used protection. I think we can buy birth control pills, right?" He looked over at Sabine.

"Oh, of course!" She smiled happily.

Marienette choked on her eggs. "Papa! We're eating breakfast! Can we n-not right now?"

Adrien had barely taken a bite of his breakfast when this conversation had started. He had just stabbed his eggs with his fork and was about to bite down on it. He slowly bit down on his fork and chewed slowly.

"We're only saying this is because we can understand if you're curious. I mean, I know that I was curious at your age." Sabine glanced at her husband. "We don't want you two to feel like being curious isn't okay and having to keep your sex life private because of us. And we also want you two to be safe and understand what you're doing too."

Marienette's face was redder than a tomato. She couldn't believe that this was the conversation they were having this morning.

Adrien cleared his throat. "Um... thank you, Mrs. Cheng and Mr. Dupian. But I don't think we're ready yet. Right, Marienette?" He looked over at Marienette's red face. She nodded, taking a bite of her bacon and a drink of her water.

"Well, that isn't what we heard last night~" Tom teased.

Marienette turned her head and spit out her water. "Papa! Y-You guys were listening?"

"Well, yeah. We heard noises at 1am and went up and check on you guys. It just turned out that you guys were pleasuring yourselves in your sleep so we walked away."