I Can Handle Anything

Old A/N: Adrien, Alya, Marienette, and Nino get drunk

Old A/N: Adrien, Alya, Marienette, and Nino get drunk. Your daily dose of kinky shit, enjoy. Around 2,200 words

As Adrien and Nino are sitting on the couch, getting drunk at the Adrien Agreste Mansion. Ever since Hawkmoth identity was Gabriel Agreste and he was put behind bars along with Nathalie Sancoeur, Adrien had Gorrila and the Mansion to himself. He also thought to have his friends to live with him so he wasn't lonely.

"Hey, bro. You down to having a sword fight, bruh?" Nino looked at the wooden swords in the corner of the living room.

"I'll ass your kick. I mean, I'll your kick ass. Wait, I'll kick your ass." Adrien tried to say.

"You can't even talk, bro." Nino leaned back and did another gulp. Nino leaned over to the side to get another beer.

"Shut up! I was just thinking that. Hey! I just finished a complete sentence!" Adrien then jumped up and did a fist pump like a 7-year-old. Then he rushed over to the bathroom to vomit a bit.

Adrien walks out and the boys turned their heads to the door. The girls are back from the mall and it's 1 a.m. Talk about late night shopping.

"Hey, boys!" Alya said as she closed the door.

"Hey, babe. You thirsty?" Nino stood up and handed a beer to his girlfriend.

"I can have a couple." Alya gladly took the beer bottle from her boyfriend and when she meant just a couple, she means like ten. It takes her a while before she starts to slur her words.  Marienette, on the other hand, it only takes less than half of what Alya takes.

After a few six-packs later, everyone is drunk, besides Marienette, out of their minds. They forgot that they had already announced who they were.

"Hey, Mari, remember when you were over at my house and like, my sis's got Akumatized and like, there's a new superhero that night? Well, it was me. I'm Rena Rouge! EEEAAAHHH!" Alya said as she rose her drink up. She tends to act like Cardi B and Chloe combined when super drunk.

"Eh, I figured. After all, you didn't vlog about what happened."

"Oh, yeah! Haha! I also know as a fact that my boyfriend in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, the one and only, CARAPACE!!!" Alya said in a deep voice.  

"Yep. I am. The secret is out." Nino says as he passes out. Alya then collapses on Nino's chest and mumbles something and rubs her hands all over his chest. Nino blushed a little, even after being together since high school.

"Well, I guess only us two then. Should we go and put them to bed?" Marienette suggested. She hasn't had many beers because she knows her limit.

"Yeah, but, how are going to carry them upstairs?" Adrien asked. He stopped after his 10th drink and deciding to start drinking water. He was a bit sober.