LadyNoir ~ Mental Hospital

Trigger warning of cutting
Little more than 1,000 words

"What the hell is your problem, Chat!?" Chat Noir grunts as his Lady pins him to the wall. Her yoyo is wrapped around his wrists tightly as her knee is between his legs, preventing him from moving. A deep chuckle rose out from his throat.

"My, my M'Lady~ I didn't know you were this straight forward~"

Ladybug rolled her eyes, not amused by her partner's remark. "Oh, shut it already. Get sex off your mind for once." She gripped her yoyo tighter, frustrated at him. "You've been gone for months and your brain didn't think of telling me beforehand?! I was worried sick! I worried more when you didn't answer my calls! Now you help me with that Akuma attack out of the blue? Saying that I was shocked would have been an understatement!" She took a quick pause, catching her breath. "I thought that maybe someone found out your identity and took you to Hawkmoth for money or something! Maybe that Hawkmoth killed you, Chat!" Chat noticed the tears welling up in her eyes but she blinked them away before they fell down to her feet.

"Well, I'm fucking sorry that I didn't have a chance to tell you what was happening! My father sent me away to a mental hospital and I could tell you that was the only best thing he ever did for me, alright!? Is it alright that my father actually gave a shit about his own son for once to have him seek help!? Even though he was part of the equation!?"

Ladybug lowered stance, unwrapping her yoyo around his wrists while stepping away. "O-Oh... I'm sorry..." A few drops trickled down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away with the palms of her hands.

Chat Noir bit his lip as he sighed. He knew better than to raise his voice at his Lady but that's his reaction when someone yells at him. He walked over to Ladybug, caressing her head gently, bringing her to his chest. "It's... it's okay... you didn't know and you can't blame yourself for that... Everything just happened so fast, I couldn't say anything to anyone... not even my friends at school..."

Ladybug didn't hesitate to hug him back, letting herself cry into him. "I just... I just didn't want to lose you, Chat Noir. You mean too much to me..." She mumbled. I love you just too much for my own good you stupid cat...

He chuckled softly, combing her hair while whispering, "And you mean a lot to me too, Bugaboo."

A few minutes pass of them holding each other, having the moonlight shine down them. Ladybug felt safe in his arms. She would trust him with her life after all. She looked up at Chat, wanting to ask him a question. "Ch-Chat... If you don't mind me asking... Why were you in a mental hospital..?"

Chat nodded and pulled away, feeling the cold air brush between them. He pulled down his bell, having it as a zipper, and pulled off his right sleeve. Ladybug's tears came back when she saw scars all over the underside of his forearm. Her expression fell as the realization hit her quickly. He cuts... He cut because of his father... because of me..! I'm one of the ones at fault here! I don't blame him... I was the one rejecting him over and over again. Like that wouldn't leave a scar, literally. Why do I always screw things up?

Ladybug turned away at the sight. "I... I am so, so, so sorry, Ad- Chat Noir. I'm part of it, aren't I?" She spun around. "Oh god! When I tied your wrists together- that must have hurt!" Why was I about to say Adrien? Yes, he was gone for a while but he was on a business trip with his father so he couldn't attend school. Yes, it happened around the same time, well on the same day Chat went missing but they're two different people! God, Marienette. Get your crushes straight!

"U-Um... yes, a little bit did my wrists hurt, M'Lady. And why are you lost in thought?"

"O-Oh! N-Nothing important... Just strangely did you 'disappear' like one of my friends but he went on a trip was all."

"Oh what, was it Adrien Agreste?" He said jokingly. That damn bastard. He lied to everyone where I was, to keep his perfect image. Like he cared about me my ass. He still needs me as a pawn to his sick game...

Ladybug's cheeks flushed red. "L-Like I-I know him! I-Isn't he just a rude prune or s-something? L-Like I'd e-e-ever like him!"

Chat smirked. "So you admit to knowing him?" Wait- how does she know me? Kagami? Oh god- please do NOT tell me that I fell in love with her mother! ....But then she's blind and I don't think that Ladybug is blind...

"I-I didn't admit to a-anything! I-I swear!!"

"But you're stuttering." He walked closer to Ladybug, keeping his grin. He tilted her head using his index and thumb. Ladybug blushed more and pushed him away.

"You're evil, Chat Noir."

"Naw, I just know that truth that you refuse to believe because he's a rude prune, right?

"Adrien Agreste is not that! He is sweet, caring, considerate, loving, amazing, pure, and just overall amazing! ─Wait- did I say that twice?─ And who said that he wasn't?"

"You did remember?" She reminds me of Marienette. She's quite adorable when she rambles. They both are, really. He pulled out his baton, wanting to rest his chin on it.

"S-Stop with your stupid smirk... You're making me feel con- annoyed. Y-You're annoying and evil, Chat..."

He chuckled again. "Whatever you say, M'Lady. You make the calls." With that, he swung away, needing to go back home to his awful father.

Ladybug stood there, allowing herself to cool down. She de-transformed and sat on the rooftop, sighing. Tikki flew over to her cheek, hugging it tightly with her tiny hands. Even though she wasn't big like a human mother, she had the right feel of one. Marienette leaned into the small kwami's touch, humming to herself softly. "Tikki, Chat scared me so much... What can I do to prevent that happening again?" She asked, holding out her hands in a cup-like shape, allowing the little red creature to sit down.

"There's nothing to prevent that, Marienette. If it happens again, then it happens again."

Marienette bit her lip, not wanting to say what she was thinking. "Then Tikki... If Chat is having those problems... do I need to find a new Chat Noir? If this happens continuously..."

"You'll know what to do when the time comes, Marienette. Trust your head, heart, and gut."

Pfft- like that's anything helpful. "What if they're all saying different things?"

"Again, you will know. For now, let's just go home and go to sleep. It's getting late."

This is all based on this photo below. I'd write more but I'm too lazy to at the moment

 I'd write more but I'm too lazy to at the moment