Good Luck Charm (Edited)

After one of the many Akuma attacks, Chat likes to visit Marienette once in a while, to see how she's doing, and to see if she was ever hurt in an attack but so far, that hasn't happened. Chat always wondered why that was but knew Marienette well enough as Adrien to see that she was smart enough to not follow into the fight, unlike some people. He leaped from roof to roof to go to her balcony. He sat on the edge and Marienette welcomed him with a smile. "Hey, Purr-incess. How is she tonight?"

Marienette chuckled softly to herself. "She's doing well. Now, how is Ladybug's knight in black leather tonight?"

"If only..." He sighed. "Still in love with her." He brought up one of his knees to his chest, resting his chin on his knee.

Even though she's heard this several times, as both Marienette and Ladybug, it still hurts her to see Chat Noir hurting. "Don't give up though! I'm sure that she'll come to her senses and give you a chance." Gah! Even I don't believe that... but maybe... just maybe. As if Adrien would ever want our relationship to grow like how I want it.

He looked over at her, with his classic grin. "Don't give me false hope, Marienette. She's pretty keen to loving this other boy she's told me about."

"Really? Who is it?"

"I don't know... We're not supposed to tell each other much of anything, just in case something happens to one of us."

"Hm... That makes sense. I'd do that if I were in either of your shoes- suits."

Chat laughed at her joke. "Say, I don't think I've ever asked you if you liked anyone, Purr-incess. Do you?"

Marienette blushed lightly. "A-As if I'd tell you, Chat. It's too embarrassing."

"Oh, it's a nerd? A jock? ...A girl?" Marienette blushed more when he made the last suggestion. "It's a girl!? I would have never thought of you interested in girls like that, Purr-incess!"

"N-No! It's neither of those, Chat Noir!" She stuttered out, embarrassed mostly. "B-But the l-last one i-is unsure..." She mumbled quietly.

Chat smiled softly. "Ah, that's okay. I understand. But really though, who do you like? Are you one of Adrien Agreste's many fangirls?" He saw her blush more, blushing a little himself. "Aw, you are~?" He teased.

"I-I wouldn't call m-myself a f-fangirl... I don't write fanfiction about him, unlike Chloe I would think..." Chat snicked at her comment about Chloe. "I just simply admire his personality... And w-wouldn't mind him holding me close..." She hid her face with her hands.

Chat Noir smirked, getting a idea. Hm... So I was right about Marienette liking me... Or at least my other self. Chat hopped off the railing of the balcony and pulled Marienette close to him, pulling her into a dip. Chat Noir looked into her eyes, then at her soft pink lips, then back into her blue eyes. "Something like this~?" He teased her more, grinning.