I Don't Dance (Kinky Smut Extention)

'Cause why the fuck not- Enjoy you, kinky bastards-
(please don't think that I mean that in a bad way- but I lowkey can hear Bakugou saying that- could he call me that, please-?)

Swear warning like always-
Marienette is the dominant type while Adrien is the submissive type, kinky talk, and all that juicy juice sinny sin sin sin
(I just cringed hard on that- and sorry if ya don't like dom Marienette- but you might just simp for her~)

Also, I swear to you that this isn't one of my fantasies with Luka-
(I need to stop exposing myself- I am just a TEEN)

Also, please read the first part before this one!

Around 2,000 words

Before they knew it, their lips connected, and neither one of them wanted it to end. Marienette wrapped her arms around the blonde boy's neck as Adrien pulled her closer by wrapping his around Marienette's waist. They both smiled in the kiss as if they've known each other since they were little kids.

They pulled away, feeling the brisk air run on their lips when parted. They look into each other eyes longingly. The two dancers realized what just happened and blushed madly, chuckling at themselves.

"W-Well... that just happened..." Adrien mumbled.

"Yep..." Marienette smirked softly. "Hey, want to go to my place~? I have some more moves I'd like to show you~"

Adrien blushed softly at her request but grinned. "Take me wherever you want me to go, M'Lady~"

Marienette took Adrien by his hand and walked to her apartment. It wasn't too far from the club, only a couple of blocks. Once she led him in her door, she quickly locked her door and turned towards Adrien, biting and licking her lips as she walked up to him, pinning his arms above his head. She whispered, "Now tell me what you like, kitten~ I want to please you right~"

Adrien blushed deeply from the girl in front of him, shivers running down his back. "Whatever you want, M'Lady~"

She chuckled deeply, "Then let's bring this into the bedroom, shall we~?" She said and Adrien followed. He laid down on the bed, still a blushing maniac. This was his first time with a girl. He didn't know what to expect. Sure, he's done kissing both women and men and slept with men but hasn't with a girl... yet.

Marienette sauntered over to her nightstand, grabbing a few of her special toys. She grabbed some handcuffs and a whip, as well as a vibrator. Adrien watched her as he started to get uncomfortable in his downstairs area, whimpering softly to himself while biting his lip longingly. Marienette noticed his large bulge and smirked softly. "Aw, you're already hard~ How cute~ Kitten~ Be a dear and prep yourself for your lady, alright~? She's got to change into something more... comfortable~" She said as she walked towards her bathroom and closed to door behind her.

Adrien undressed before Marienette was ready to walk back out, still blushing, and laid back on the bed. His erection was fully exposed to the air around him. When he saw Marienette, he blushed harder, if possible, and got harder, if possible. She was wearing a very exposing, black lace lingerie. It showed her curves perfectly as it exposed her own kitten and its pair of yarn balls that were the perfect size for Adrien to play with. She was also wearing leather boots, her whip in hand. "Are you ready for the fun to begin~?" She smirked as the heels clicked on the tile floor, getting closer to the blonde, submissive male.