Cuts Don't Heal Broken Hearts (Edited & Author's Pick!)

Hi, this will be a sad one, much angst. There will be child abuse, cutting, violence, depression, and stuff related. If anything you think that will trigger you or your system (if you have Dissociative Identity Disorder) then I encourage you not to read the following story. Sorry for anyone who was hoping for something fun and light. (there are warnings before the triggering text)
Also, this will be slightly new to me so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
3,000+ words ^^

꧁꧂

            Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.

            Adrien grumbled to the noise of his alarm. He hit the snooze button, not wanting to go to school. Not wanting to deal with his schedule. Not wanting to deal with his father or anyone for that matter. "Please don't make me go to school... I don't feel well, Plagg." He snuggled up in his pillow, remembering his dream from last night. If only it could happen in real life.

            His dream was about finding out who she is underneath her mask, and him revealing himself to his Lady. He kissed her with a deep passion and love in his heart for her, and she kissed back just as much. They then would fall in love, if they haven't already by fighting side by side, and have three kids and a hamster.

            A life where he didn't have to deal with his controlling father and live carefree with the woman he loves.

            Plagg tugged on Adrien's blonde hair as he spoke. "Come on, kid. You've gotta. You don't want to make your dad mad, do you?" The attempt to hide the worry in his voice and his concern for his owner wasn't strong. Adrien recently hasn't been wanting to do anything, not even with his best friends. Which always gets him to smile, even just a little. Plagg also hates to see Mr. Agreste angry at his son. It's never pretty.

            "Why should I even bother? It's not like I'm ever going to be accepted by my father's perceptions. He wants an heir that'll comply with him, with his every need. Needs someone who'll never question his actions on something." Adrien chuckled while looking at his sheets. "It's funny, all I have been doing with my life is trying to please him, do whatever he has set for me but it's just a waste. I'm a waste..." 

            "You're not a waste! You make every one of your friends happy just with your smile, your laugh! Well, everything about you really. Especially Marienette. She's quite crazy for you." He mumbled the last part. "You like being a hero, in or out of custom. Don't you want to see your lady later today? Or your Purr-incess? Come on, kid! Get up!" Plagg proceeds to pull and tug on Adrien's hair, grunting.

            Ugh, curse my tiny lil pads! How is it I can make a whole species go instinct but I have the strength like my old man? That's not logical, grrr.

            Adrien groaned as he gently pushed Plagg away with his finger, bothered by his attempt to, successfully work, to get himself up. "Fine, I'm up. Happy now?"

            "I will be with my cheese!" Adrien chuckled softly as he rolled his eyes at his little cat and threw him a piece. "And a smile on your face, Adrien." He looked over as he took a bite from his breakfast.

            "Beat you to that, Plagg." He felt better after the thought of seeing his lady and his friends. He got up and walked over to his closet, grabbing his everyday outfit. He then walked into his bathroom, taking a short shower, then blow-drying his hair afterward. While brushing his teeth, he looked into the mirror with his tired eyes, seeing the old and new bruises from yesterday on his body. Plagg flew in, seeing the sad expression on Adrien, and hugged his cheek, having a similar expression on himself. The blonde leaned gently on the Kwami's touch, lightly petting the top of Plagg's head.