Overwork

Old A/N: This for ppl who are over 13 or already know about the birds and the bees! DO NOT READ IF UNDER 13!!!

Marinette sighed as she opened the door to her cozy home. Her handsome boyfriend kissing her as she walked in.

"Hi, my Princess," Adrien said soon after the short, sweet kiss.

"Hi, Chaton." Marinette groaned as she leaned into his chest. She has a successful fashion career, but she has the tendency to overwork herself. He sat Marinette down on the couch and sat beside her.

"How many times have I told you to not overwork yourself?" Adrien said. "It's not healthy."

"I know but, it can be too much fun at times!" She leaned against his side.

"You can be so annoying but, I love you for it."

"Really? Nothing else?" She said with an eyebrow raised. Marienette started to get up and walked backward. Adrien caught on and followed her to their bedroom.

Adrien made the first move by pushing Marienette onto the bed. He moved closer to Mari and kisses her roughly but sweetly. His tongue was wet and warm moving around her mouth, colliding with her tongue from time to time.

He took off her shirt, revealing a lacy black bra as she took off his. Marinette started to unclasp her bra before Adrien was able to. With Adrien kissing up her stomach and neck, he left a few hickeys.  Adrien unzips his pants as Marinette takes off her jeans, then searching for a condom in her underwear.

"Babe, there's no condoms."

"Then we'll take the risk, Bugaboo."

"Whatever you say.  I trust you." She replies, taking her underwear off without hesitation. She wanted Adrien inside her, badly.

Adrien decides to tease her with his mouth on her femininity and grope her breasts. Marienette threw her arms back and arched. She could feel his wet tongue, giving her instant pleasure.

"A-Adrien..." She moaned.

"Yes?" He continued.

"Just get inside me already..." She rolled her eyes back from the pleasure. "I want to feel your big, huge, cock inside me."

Adrien crawled up her body slowly. Marienette gave him the look that said to hurry up. Adrien's tip moved around her clit and she grunted. Her womanhood was begging. He leans in and kisses her lips again and bites her lower lip. Going down to her chin, then stopping at her left breast, sucked it like a baby would for milk while going further in her womanhood. Marinette moans as he found her clit again.  He thrust in her at a slow pace while getting a bit faster by each thrust.

"I-I'm going to c-cum, Adrien..."

"Me, too..."

Adrien then fills Marienette and she loved it.  She loved the feeling of her partner's cum inside her.  Adrien loved the feeling of being able to please his partner well.  He pulls out, their both breathing heavy.

"Sit up.  I want to be able to please you, now."  Marienette commanded and he did so.  Marienette got on her knees as Adrien got himself in the best position on the bed.

Marienette started to lick the tip of Adrien's cock then slowly started to suck on it.  She could taste some of the other cum from just a few seconds ago.  Since Adrien's cock was so long, Marinette had to use her hand to help.

"Fuck, Mari.  Stop going so slow,"  Adrien said as he leaned back and griped Marienette's hair.  "Do it faster, harder."

Marienette went a little faster.  She felt the cock getting bigger in her mouth with each stroke.  She licked the tip again to tease to only finding herself swallowing cum.  It was a bit salty but enjoyed it like as if it was her favorite drink.  After she was done, she kissed her partner's tip and they soon both were sound asleep.

Little did they know that they needed that rubbery condom...