I honestly don't know what to say to him. I mean what do you say to someone who gave you a jacket that is going to be donated for the needy? 

He stood at almost six foot something as well, almost about the same height as Calvin or Joshua even.

"It's no problem. You can keep it if you want. Not that I think you're homeless or anything, but you seem like you're cold and you're on the street. I can't just let you stand there and, oh my goodness, I'm babbling. I'm sorry," he scratched his head nervously as he chuckled nervously as I continued to stare at him in confusion.

I gave him a small smile before shaking my head, relaxing a bit more.

"No it's fine. I was getting a bit cold as I'm waiting for my friend. Thank you...."

"Christian. Christian Wilson. Or Chris for short if you want to call me that but I would prefer Chris more then Christian."

"Reina... Reina Caverly."

"What a nice name you have," he gave me a small smile as he shifted the bags in his hands.

"Do you need some help with that?" I said before I can even think about it. 

It was a habit to just help people I see struggling, but I have never done it after the incident which was weird.

Was there something about him that made me feel at ease?

Or was I going crazy?

"You don't need to if you're busy. The church I'm going to donate the clothes to is just a block from here. I can make it on my own."

"No let me help you. I mean you did give me you're jacket and you're really generous. I was waiting for someone but I'll just text him to wait a bit or just drive up to the church," I explained before frowning to myself.

Since when was I so nice to a random stranger that is a guy?

I reached to take one from his hand when someone else grabbed the bag I was aiming for before I can reach down to get it myself and my other hand was yanked back, making my whole body take a few steps back.

Usually, when someone grabs me, I would yelp and go into a panic attack but for some reason...I didn't. 

I realized it is Calvin when I catch a glimpse of him from the corner of my eyes. 

My heart sped instantly in the sight of him.

I'm not sure it was because I was nervous and scared something happened to him or something but my speeding heart wouldn't stop as he gripped me harder and pushed me closer to him as he growled at Christian. 

"I was looking for you Reina."

"You were? I told you I am going to wait here at the corner of the street over there...like you said where we should meet."

"Reina, last time I check we are not at the corner."

I look around and I suddenly realize that we are actually not where I was a few minutes ago. 

It must have been when Christian scared me and gave me the jacket and I decided to talk with him while walking with him without even knowing.

Huh.

"Sorry I was helping him, and I got distracted. Oh by the way this is-"

"Christian Wilson," Calvin finished looking at him with cold eyes.

Christian gave a sweet smile to him, "It's Chris. I prefer to be called that more. I think you should know that by young, Calvin Young."

"You guys know each other?" I asked, confused as I looked at him and then back to Christian.