Chapter 50-

Chapter 50-

One month later...

"Do we really need to invite everyone?" Calvin groaned as he nuzzled deeper into my hair. My blonde hair that used to be no longer than my shoulder now reaches a bit over it.

I closed my eyes, loving the feeling of his touch on mine. 

"Quit with the PDA with my daughter," mom scolded teasingly as she took a sip of her tea. It was weird seeing her around after her being absent for a whole year but I was glad. She wasn't doing the whole business thing overseas anymore but rather staying close to home in order to keep a closer eye with us.

Although she was not okay with London being pregnant at such a young age, she supported and stood for what she wanted to do with her life.

"There like that all the time," London said, making a gagging laugh.

"Wait how often does he come over?" Mom inquired suspiciously as she looked at me and then Calvin who refused to comment.

"Every night," Joshua joked with Megan laughing.

Little did they know how far they were from the truth. 

Calvin chuckled at their comment, clearly understanding what I was thinking as well.

"Well, it's your makeup birthday, two, this is our graduation party since we all got our diplomas and three, this is the last time we'll get everyone together for a while so yes, everyone is going."

"Even Christian?" Calvin groaned.

London frowned, "So?"

"A bit defensive for him aren't we?" Joshua said with a grin, making London roll her eyes.

"Yes, yes. Chris is going," I confirmed.

"Paul?" Megan asked and Calvin practically growled as he held me tighter in his laps.

I shook my head. I still keep in contact a bit now with Paul and his family for all they had done to make sure my rapists served the full sentence for their actions. But other than that, we didn't really talk anymore, as we both knew we were doing fine now.

Plus, I can only imagine how much work he had to do to become a lawyer.

"No, he isn't invited," I said, shaking my head.

"Good," Calvin mumbled.

"I can't wait to meet your older sister and her boyfriend though!" Megan said in excitement. Andy was besides her and nodded in agreement. 

Both Megan and Andy decided that'll try to do long distant relationship.

Ever since the whole incident had ended, both me and Calvin agreed to both be honest in regards to Joshua and Megan with our problems.

Needless to say, we all had a very emotional day that day when we were spilling secrets.

Joshua even confessed to us why he had to repeat a year.

But that's a story that has to be told by him.

"It's too bad London can't go since it's a seafood restaurant through," Mom said frowning.

London shrugged.

"I mean I'm fine with staying home anyways since it's your graduation party. But do take a lot of picture for me," London said happily.

"Already then. Shouldn't we be going then?" Joshua said, fishing into his pockets for his car keys as everyone got up to follow suit.

"Before you go. I want to have a private wording with Reina. London, go to your room."