Chapter 19-

Chapter 19-

"Aren't you guys awfully close this morning?" Joshua questioned  as soon as his car came to a complete stop in front of my house. I examined the distance between me and Calvin, huh, we are standing awfully close. I quickly take a step to the right making Joshua chuckle as he stepped out of his car to stretch.

"Say a word and I will personally murder you," Calvin threatened as he got into the front of the car as I went into the passenger seat in the back. But, knowing Joshua he can't resist a moment to embarrass Calvin. Especially in front of me it seems.

"So what were you doing at her house so early? Huh? Huh? Were you...dare I say, doing something naughty?" Joshua raised one of his eyebrows playfully as he started his car to get to Megan.

I knew Joshua was just messing with Calvin. Ever since Calvin started to sleep over at my house every night, Calvin would always tell Joshua that he was already at my house in the morning. Joshua would always make a comment but didn't push to find out what it was. 

Calvin elbowed Joshua hard in the stomach. I heard a groan of pain coming out of him followed by Calvin mumbling to himself about how he is going to hit him harder next time if Joshua kept this up every morning. 

"Don't be so hard on him! We're going to get into an accident!" I scolded.

"Wait so if we weren't in a car, then you'll let him abuse me?!" Joshua gaped.

"Yeah pretty much."

"I think Calvin is rubbing off on you. I think you should hang around me more and be nicer to me instead."

This time, I smacked him as hard as I can on his head. I admitted it somewhat hurt my hand as well, but Joshua only chuckled at me, making me glare at him.

"One day Joshua, I swear I will cause you pain," I mumbled.

Calvin eyed me curiously, "Want me to do it? I can hit him really hard for you since I'm sitting next to him."

"No don't worry, I'll get him back later on. I'll buy him a cat!"

Joshua was allergic and scared of cats since the day he was born so Megan and I planned to get him a cat one day if he got us both really mad.

"Cat?" Joshua repeated like a parrot as he opened the car door, still rubbing the area where Calvin elbowed him moments ago.

"Yeah, we're planning to get you a cat Joshua."

"Oh hell no you don't, or I swear I'll....I'll...."

"You'll....?" Calvin gestured for Joshua to continue.

"I'll....I don't know what yet, but I'll do something you will hate!"

I rolled my eyes at Joshua's lame response. Leave it to Joshua to make a fool of himself without anyone's help.

But I still love him because of that.

"I'm so scared," Calvin said with a grin.

The ride to school was very hectic, especially since Megan woke up late, making us late for school already. 

It took us a full ten minutes to drag her out the house with her complaining about how she couldn't get ready, thanks to us.

By the time we get to school, the hallways are deserted making me groan, we already missed the first half of first period.

Joshua, Megan and Calvin don't really mind being late unlike me. 

Yes, I have skipped school before but that was for the whole day meaning I was basically excused or "sick".