"Ella! Stop!" She heard her sister screeching while following Stella,"I SAID STOP!" 

"What the hell do you need?" Stella shouted, feeling frustrated and irritated. They were now standing near the doors of great Hall and few students were staring at them. 

"I want to talk." Pansy stated, grabbing Stella's wrist, rather harshly and dragged her away from everyone. 

"What the fuck?" Stella groaned, struggling to get away from Pansy's grasp. 

"Are you out of your mind?" Pansy scolded, letting go of Stella's wrist,"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you even mean?" The pretty Parkinson frowned, rubbing the spot where Pansy had held her.

"Don't mess with Umbridge." Pansy explained,"It's not good. Father will be furious if he gets to know that you're disrespecting professors. Stop your bullshit!"

"Stop my bullshit?" Stella shot back,"Is it wrong to stand up for what's right? You all are just a fucking coward. But not me."

With that, Stella turned around on her heels and ran to the Slytherin common room, ditching all her classes. Her head was spinning as she could feel her breathing getting heavier. It happens when she's angry and mad at something.

Rummaging through her books, she pulled out the letter she had written for Harry and ran to the owlery. Her owl, Sky, hooted on seeing Stella and squirmed under her touch. Sky tucked the letter in her beak while Stella patted her and whispered,"Take it to Harry."

-

Stella was ignoring everyone including Daphne for the rest of the day. Sighing, she looked at the clock as it struck 5. Picking up her books, she walked out of her dorm, earning some whispers from other students.

When she reached Umbridge's office, she took a deep breath and knocked on the door earning a 'come in' in return. Taking a deep breath, she pushed open the door and walked inside to find Umbridge sitting on a chair. Stella took in her surroundings which had various cats pictures with a plate frame hung on the wall. Most of the things were covered in pink, giving strange vibes to Stella.

"Welcome Miss Parkinson." Umbridge greeted, a smirk playing on her lips,"Take your seat." Nodding, Stella sat on the seat and kept her notebook and quill on the table.

"You'll be writing few lines for me." Umbridge ordered, getting up and walking up to Stella,"Here's your quill."

"Why can't I use mine?" Stella frowned, picking up her quill.

Umbridge glared at the girl before picking up Stella's quill and broke it into two pieces.

"What the..." Stella started but stopped immediately, not wanting another detention.

"I hope you got your reason." Umbridge faked a smile while Stella reluctantly grabbed the quill offered by the pink floof.

"What do I need to write?" Stella asked as Umbridge walked back to where she was sitting earlier.

"I'll not be a disobedient girl." Umbridge replied, ending it with a smirk.

"Um... Ink?" Stella asked, opening her notebook.

"You won't need it dear." Umbridge assured, picking up a cup of tea,"Start."

Frowning, Stella shrugged and was about to write when she looked up at Umbridge,"How many times?"

"Write till you can bear the pain." Umbridge laughed, entering another room while her heels clicked behind her. Stella started writing on the notebook when she felt a prickling, burning sensation in her right hand. Pain shot in her hand as she wrote further and that's when she saw the words 'I'll not' written in blood on her hand. She let out a soft cry in pain as tears threatened to fall out. 

 The words had appeared on the parchment in what appeared to be shining red ink. At the same time, the words had appeared on the back of Stella's right hand, cut into her skin as though traced there by a scalpe. 

"No..." She whispered, clutching the hem of her skirt as her hand kept burning in pain.

"Keep writing." Umbridge's voice boomed, causing Stella to flinch as she picked up some courage and started writing some more.

 When she wrote the whole line once, Umbridge came out and stood near her desk, harshly grabbing her left hand.

"I hope you stand by this." The Professor smiled, helding her hands up.

"I will." Stella muttered lowly.

"You can go."

With that, Stella dashed out of the room as the tears made their way down.
"Stella?" She heard the voice she was very familiar with.

 Stopping in her tracks, She turned around to find Harry walking towards her. She quickly wiped her tears and put up on a smile,"Hi Harry."

"Um.. I know what she did..." Harry started,"So you don't need to hide it.."

"What do you mean?" Stella fake laughed, putting her left hand in her pocket.

"She made you use the quill, right?" Harry gulped, looking at the girl with pity in his eyes.

"How do you know...." Stella trailed off but realised that Harry had got a detention on the very first day,"She did the same with you?"

"Yes." The boy with raven black hair nodded, gelding out his hand where the words 'I won't tell lies' was etched on his hand with his blood. 

"Oh my god." The girl let out a gasp,"I hate her." 

"Why dint you ever complain?" She asked further,"To Dumbledore?"

"I don't want her to feel that she got me." Harry shrugged, pulling his hand away and letting it fall on his side.

"It might be burning?" Harry asked, pointing at her hand. Stella pulled her hand out and showed it to Harry,"Very."

"I'll not be a disobedient girl.." Harry read, examining her hand from a distance.

"Come with me." Harry said immediately, lightly grabbing her other hand and when he realised what he was doing, he pull his hands away while Stella's cheeks turned red.

"Oh.. I'm sorry..." Harry apologised, an awkward silence surrounding them,"Follow me?"
Nodding, Harry lead her to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom which looked like a haunted house. He opened the tap and told her to keep her hands under the cold water running out. Harry held her books while she kept her hand under the water. 

"It's not much but makes you feel better." Harry explained as Stella smiled at him.

"Feeling better." Stella answered while Harry flashed a smile. He felt quite relieved that he was able to help her in some sort of way

. He had been feeling quite empty and lonely these days but that day, he got a letter from the same girl who had written to him back in his fourth year. He wanted to know who she was, why did she trust him. He was happy that there are people who stand by him but he was just so curious to know who she was. 

Stella noticed Harry in a deep thought as she closed the tap and tapped his shoulder.
"Uh.. Oh.. what happened?" Harry asked, coming back to earth.

"Nothing." Stella shrugged as Harry handed her books,"I should go."

Harry nodded, watching her as she walked out but stopped at the exit. Thank you Harry." The girl smiled when Harry ran and caught up to her. 

"It was very bold of you to stand against Umbridge but I think you shouldn't.. She'll just hurt you." Harry started,"I hope you understand.." 

"Um.. Yeah." Stella reluctantly nodded.