Diego looked down before looking up again when Allison started speaking, "Is anyone here? Hello?"

They stood up and walked to the railing.

"Le petit mort, le petit mort," that was definitely Klaus.

Allison laughed, "what? You don't speak French."

"It's 'The Little Death'."

There was more laughing and chattering before they saw the three other Hargreeves + Elliott looking down at them — literally.

"I know this is impossible, but did we all get sexier? I know I got sexier cause I've been told multiple times but you lot..."

Everyone looked at each other, Klaus waved at them and- there was just a lot of looking at each other, okay?

Allison Stared at the only other female Hargreeves, "Vanya."

"I can't believe I have a sister," Vanya said excitedly.

And slowly they all descended the stairs.

"I missed you," Allison smiled.

"Thank god someone did."

They both chuckled and hugged.

Diego held Klaus by his shoulder, "Are you drunk?"

Klaus huffed, "as if I can get drunk with his royal highness lurking around and just being shitty, like who even loves you? No one, that's who."

"Well fuck you too!" Alex shouted as he ran into the building.

Everyone turned to look at him, and if it was a cartoon their jaws would be on the floor and Alex could roll it like it was a carpet or something.

"Alex?"

"Diego!"

"Alex!"

"Luther!"

"Alex? Wha-"

"Vanya!"

"Alex!"

Everyone turned to look at Elliot, who blushed, "I felt left out..."

Alex smiled at the adorable man, "Adorable man!"

Elliott blushed even harder.

Like a spell broken, Diego took his knife out and hurled it at Alex, who just moved a little and his smile didn't even falter.

"You bastard!"

Luther had to physically hold Diego back while he was experiencing his own wild emotions.

"Hey, Vanny!" Klaus said and went to hug his little sister, who was kinda still in a hug with Allison, "oh that's so sweet."

"No, Jesus," Allison falsely complained.

Alex, who was a sucker for group hugs decided to give Diego and Luther time to cool of and went to hug the smol trio — not to be mistaken with the spirit trio; Klaus, Ben, and Alex — and went into the group hug as well.