Chapter 18: Friends

There was a soft knock on my door. "It's open," I called. Junkrat opened the door and walked in, looking confused. "Whadda ya doin'? You're healed. Why're ya just sittin' there?" He asked. I shrugged. He walked over to me, placing himself next to me. "Cmon Sheila there's gotta be something you like doing." I shrugged again. I never really did much at home. I...cleaned...I...talked to him...I just...didn't have a hobby. I don't know what I like doing. Anything could get me yelled at if it didn't make him happy...

Junkrat POV
I didn't know how to react. She doesn't know what she likes to do? How could that...oh. Him. Does he not let her do sh—? That's bloody ridiculous!

Main Character POV
"C'mon" Rat grabbed my hand and brought me out to the rec room where we found D.va playing her games on the big TV. McCree could be seen in the corner at the bar, acting as the bartender while also downing beers. Tracer zipped by, leaving a blue streak through the room. I wonder where she's headed. Zarya and Reinhardt sat at a table and chatted. The whole room just seemed so much more energetic than before. Junkrat nudged me, removing me from my thoughts and I walked over to D.va. "Hey Hana, need a player 2?" I asked "Sure! Smash?" She replied, earning a nod from me.

Junkrat POV
I left her there. I felt comfortable with leaving her with Hana. Hana is like a sister to me. She's kinda everyone's little sister here. We're essentially one big family. And Y/N...I'm not sure of her relation here yet being so new. I hope it can be something along the lines of sister in law to Hana. With me as her husband. Wait a second no. NO! That's not okay to think. She has a boyfriend...but she's just so...she's so pure. Innocent even. So trusting despite his actions. It would be great to date her one day. But she'll probably never think of me that way. I hope to at least be her friend if I can't be her boyfriend, though. And there's no way the husband thing will happen, like, I could never. Suits are just...bleh. Can't stand 'em.

Roadhog POV
I was surprised when I found that Jamison was in his room working. He was nowhere near Y/N. It's nice to see he's not constantly worrying about her wellbeing. It's very safe here. She's very safe here. Even when she's alone in the base. There's really no reason to worry about her today. Besides, it's only Thursday. No visitors allowed.

Main Character POV
After being defeated in countless rounds of Super Smash Bro's by Hana, I said goodnight to Hana and went to check on rat before bed. He was working on fixing what looked like a bear trap when I got there. I knocked on the door. "Come on in" he called "Whaddaya need, Sheila?" I stepped in. "How did you know it was me?" I questioned. He hopped up leaving the trap on the floor and stood, hunched, at eye level with me. "Well one, Hog never knocks and two, who else would wanna come in 'ere?" I looked down. "Touché, Rat. Touché"

Junkrat POV
I took a step closer to Y/N and pulled her into a hug. "Night, Rookie."
I watched her leave my room as thoughts...worries...engulfed me.
Once I knew she was gone I sat on the floor in thought, mindlessly tinkering with a mine.
What's he gonna do next?