Chapter 6: Thursday

Main Character POV

I awoke Thursday morning to Mercy checking in on me and a single notification on my phone. A text. He's stopping by Saturday. Great. My fingers mindlessly started tapping on my bruised arm again. Tap...tap tap...tap...tap tap...

3rd person POV

In the middle of the night, Junkrat finished packing his things as Roadhog moved some of his things down the hall from his room into Jamison's.

At 6 AM it was time for Junkrat to go. Before leaving, he pulled Roadhog into the tightest hug he could. Sort of as a thank you. Hog patted him on the back and quietly assured him "Don't worry, I'll protect her with my life, Rat."
Y/N was barely awake, but she came into the room to wave goodbye to everyone anyway before heading back to sleep. It made Junkrat happy that even when she wasn't thinking clearly and should really have more important things on her mind, she still cared enough to say goodbye. He was glad to get to see her face again before leaving for what could possibly be the last time.
You just never know with missions.

Other than Junkrats and his other team members' departure, Friday was rather uneventful. But tomorrow would be bound for chaos, even if Y/N's boyfriend wouldn't be coming. It's always chaotic on visitation days.