Chapter 3: The Tour

I walked through the building with the human ball of energy that was the blue light girl. Tracer, as the Angel called her.
She pointed people out, telling me their names, almost too quickly to understand. "Thats Lucio and D.va! Oh, and that's Soldier 76! And there's Ana! And she's Ana's Daughter Pharah!" I pointed to the corner with the only two she had failed to mention, a tall slim man with terrible posture and Blonde, seemingly smoking hair and a taller, rather large man wearing an oddly shaped gas mask. "And those two?" I asked, pointing to the corner they stood in. "So you're asking about other men? Are you gonna try to leave me for them or something? I bet you'd leave me for BOTH of them at the same time, you slut." He said, rather loudly. They probably heard that. I wanted to melt into the floor. I hid behind my hair so I wouldn't see anyones faces staring. After a moment of silence, Tracer said "Those are the junkers." "You mean PIECES of junk?"I heard him shoot back. I could see the Junkers look straight at my boyfriend as he glared right back at them. Tracer grabbed my hand, pulling me off, visibly uncomfortable, but trying to keep up her chatty demeanor, still pointing people out as we hurried along. When we finally got there Tracer said to me, "This is it! I'm right next door if you ever need anything. If that boyfriend of yours gets too out of hand again, feel free to call for me and I'll help ya out." she paused "And, call me Lena." I nodded and walked into my room, where he sat, waiting for me.

"YOU." he yelled at me "You got yourself into this hole, so I'm leaving you here, but after these weeks, you're coming STRAIGHT home. And I swear, you'll regret agreeing to stay!" My shaking was so intense it was hard to decipher my nod from my head shaking, but I assume he understood it was me nodding, and not shaking, as he promptly left me alone.